Area 72 Bathrooms: The Ride

Klabergian Empire

I know this is really dumb, but what if, in the not so distant future, Kings Island put in bathrooms in Area 72? What if the bathrooms became so popular that the park decided to build a ride in honor of the bathrooms? What kind of ride would they build? Where would it be? And most importantly, what is the flushing capacity????:P

• Like 1

I have read this here a few times but had never had a problem myself to know the issue. Well, Saturday for the first time I experienced the issue. We got off of FOF and was going to hit dodgem buy my wife needed to go to the bathroom. The closest ones I knew of was near The Racer so we headed there and never made it back to Dodgem. Ended up hitting the Viking Fury since it was open. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jensenracing77 said:

I have read this here a few times but had never had a problem myself to know the issue. Well, Saturday for the first time I experienced the issue. We got off of FOF and was going to hit dodgem buy my wife needed to go to the bathroom. The closest ones I knew of was near The Racer so we headed there and never made it back to Dodgem. Ended up hitting the Viking Fury since it was open. 

I know exactly how that feels. It can be rough.

As a side note, I was thinking about all this and I think a launch coaster is the most fitting ride for it.

14 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

Wouldn't it be funny if they had a music festival themed area that exclusively had Port-O-Lets?  Not like Jungle Jim's, but like REAL Port-O-Lets.

There you go! And the best thing is they wouldn't even have to pour concrete.  :D 

14 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Which music festival? Woodstock? Warped Tour? Summerfest? 

Spirit Song. It frees up that Timberwolf spot.

18 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Yeah just put porta potties in Area 72! Here's your Area 72 restrooms that you wanted! Hahaha! Or just put porta potties in the queue for Orion for the opening weekend 4+ hour lines!

Here’s the new toilet ride.

• Haha 1