Kings Island 8/25/2019

Maverick44

Out visit yesterday went very well. The park was not overly crowded, there was however a ton of little kids. The main coasters were not busy in the morning. We got there at open and got on the 2nd public train of FoF. It was so weird being in Fof with no other peopleĀ  and the sound was off to the que video. Went on the rest of the day and got on every coaster we wanted to get on. We did not ride Vortex or Invertigo. Adventure Express and The Bat were extremely rough for some reason. There was a strange sound coming from atop of Diamondbacks lift hill. We rode each coaster once and then went and did some other things. Rode Viking Fury for the first time in 15 years. I was there also shooting video/pictures for my page Coaster Conquest. I post some of the snaps I took while on the tower. The crowds picked up in the afternoon and we had the longest wait of the day for Kings Mills Antique Autos. Ate some good food and bought an awesome Banshee T-shirt. I'd say it was an overall good trip. We were worried it was going to be way to busy.

** On a side note when we rode Mystic Timbers, We were in the front seat and after the drop and going over the lift hill there was a squirrel on the track. He jumped down into the middle section of the track as we passed over. I am not sure what happened to the little guy.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg