Windows Paint Drawings

collin.klopfstein

This would be an out and back where you would get launched up and over twice, two sections of track beside each other on the structure.  You could do like Kingda Ka and put a drop ride on it as well. Station could be in Rivertown or Coney Mall. Don't have a name yet. Put it directly behind the E.T.

The Wright Stuff.png

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Enchanted Voyage Lover said:

This would be an out and back where you would get launched up and over twice, two sections of track beside each other on the structure.  You could do like Kingda Ka and put a drop ride on it as well. Station could be in Rivertown or Coney Mall. Don't have a name yet. Put it directly behind the E.T.

The Wright Stuff.png

Blast Tower: Eiffel Coaster

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Enchanted Voyage Lover said:

The Wright Stuff.png

I had the same idea-except instead of straight up and a slow coast over the top, it would be a launch into a ginormous floater hill and then land you on the other side of the park. Could be out and back, or have 2 stations on either side of the park-each one a 'portal' to the other side. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2019 at 8:26 PM, collin.klopfstein said:

Random drawing of a giga coaster that i thought would be pretty cool, I know Vortex and beast are in the way but its what ever

Capturewerrgycev64rvfhj457rjet75fdjnf75vjkdfnrdtyb.PNG

It makes me want to cry that this could be a thing now because of Vortex's closure. At least Firehawk wouldn't have closed though.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

another giga layout if orion wasnt a thing

Capturetyukyugkgyu.PNG

I love the use of the SoB terrain! And winding around the bats support structure would be fun! But if they ever decide to close The Bat, they couldn't demolish it, so you would be going through the supports of an old closed coaster! Sorry, I got carried away. ^_^

• Like 3