New Possible Attraction in Area 72 With Orion

ThrillKingsFitzy

1 hour ago, teenageninja said:

All joking aside... I would like to add quite a few of Coney's flat rides to Kings Island.  Yes, the capacity would be bad, but if you add several of them, it spreads out the crowds a bit.

I agree.  I would definitely love to see us pick up the Tilt a Whirl and Flying Bobs and from a capacity standpoint, neither one are horrible for classic flats.  I think CF would also be smart to pick up the Scrambler and send it to one of the parks that doesn't have one as well.  

I doubt they would pick up Tempest or Rock-O-Plane but those would be nice as well.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
1 hour ago, ThrillKingsFitzy said:

Wow, I forgot about this post I made a little while back and I just looked at it. I don’t think I have ever cringed harder in my life XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happens to me quite often. On a related note, I think there's a fair chance we will see this thing moved from California's Great Adventure into Area 72 and renamed to Skylab.

orbit.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
32 minutes ago, PKIDelirium said:

That's something I'd use with a Rivertown theme in the empty plot behind Showplace, next to Diamondback, to be an "entrance piece" for the area. Super Air Race and NebulaZ would both really fit the Area 72 theme.

I would take it anywhere in the park. I love S&S Screamin' Swings.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I would take it anywhere in the park. I love S&S Screamin' Swings.

I think a Screamin Swing would be a fantastic addition to Action Zone. The whole area needs a retheme and a Screamin Swing with a new coaster in AZ would be fantastic. 

• Like 2