Seaworld Attractions Announced!

ALRIGHTTTT I didnt freak out over Orion and Im not freaking out about Iron Gwazi....BUT.. They waited all that time to still not release a POV and the name ended up having Iron in front. Bummed cause I didnt excpect this kind of thing from Busch Gardens. Positives, The color looks sick and so do the trains (where tf did we get an alligator outta this tho) and without a doubt will be in the top three if not top two if not the best. 

It'll have to fight that Intamin ;) @Maverick44

Shouldnt be hard to do that since itll probably be down on Gwazis opening day lolol

I think Iron Gwazi looks really cool, however, they could have gone with a “croc” name to fit the theme (but I still like the name and logo nonetheless). Texas Stingray looks nice as well and that twisted out and back layout reminds me of Raging Wolf Bobs and Big Dipper at Geagua Lake (I never got to ride them, but I have seen POVs on YouTube). And finally, what is with this triple-launch coaster craze? I’m not sure why this design is taking off, but I guess I can’t knock it until I ride one of them...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2019 at 11:14 AM, teenageninja said:

I am concerned that Ice Breaker and Pantheon are going to have AWFUL capacity.

By general standards, yes. These rides will leave much to be desired in the capacity realm. But by launched coaster standards, I'd say 18-20 riders per train is about par for the course. 

That having said, if a new multilauncher would come to KI sometime in the forseaable future, I hope it doesn't have the spike/switch track element. While they definitely look like cool maneuvers, I am not sure its worth having less than three-train operation.

• Like 2