Kings island Hallo tween

chuck norris

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/blog/2019/september/kings-island’s-all-new-hallotween-offers-spooky-fun-haunts-for-young-scare-seekers

Has anyone done this?

Are the areas of these activities clearly marked on the map?

We went Friday and they weren't on the map... But I'm guessing they might have a daytime map and nighttime map for haunt. (And this would only be on the daytime map)

Any tips on where each adventure actually starts, and how to progress through the activities?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

938c5f59d597055f1946e72c8ecab688.jpg

We went.
Chaos is a walk through maze, in which the scary has been resolved and there are some "find the clues parts"
Shipwrecked is a walk around. You need to ask and figure out where to start...
Museum of mystery is a the haunt maze, but with the scary things covered. We were told it was a 30 minute wait and takes 20 minutes to compete. We'll try again another day.

We didn't try blackout or the craft area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

We did Hallowtween last Saturday: Blackout seemed to just have shorter ropes only our group on it and no actors, walk right in. I can't really tell if they cut it short though. 

Chaos sound was a bit loud, but I also have partial hearing loss so hard to hear actors anyway. They have Orion signs covering "scary" things. But grouped with 3 older teens, and another family with young girls so the puzzle solving was a bit of "take your turn" with the kids. 10 in a single group was a bit much for the first room. 

We didn't do the other two because kid wanted to get rides in before dinner. 

I will say Blackout was a good idea personally because it was the one my daughter was unsure how we wouldn't lose her. It definitely made her feel better and she agreed to the normal Blackout later that night. 

• Like 1