What songs do you think they should play on the train?

RedRacer76

I know this would be jarring to some, but... “Old Town Road” by Lil Nas X. It may ruin the feel, but so love the song! 

If the song is not used with the train specifically, it could be played on speakers as you pass the fort with stuffed bear and skeleton.

And yes, I agree that “Wild, Wild West” should remain on the train. 

10 hours ago, RedRacer76 said:

I currently work on the K.I.&M.V.R.R. and the crew has been talking about updating the songs. 

So I wanted to know what you guys think would fit the mood of this classic ride.

Not gonna lie, but sometime I do not prefer music on the train. Sometimes a peaceful train ride is a good thing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Klabergian Empire said:

Not gonna lie, but sometime I do not prefer music on the train. Sometimes a peaceful train ride is a good thing.

I agree.  If I had to choose though, it would not be a modern pop song as mentioned above.  I think any of the pickin' on music from Rivertown would be ok, as long as it is instrumental.  Some nice relaxing instrumental music without vocals would not be too bad for background ambient noise on a trip through the woods.

• Like 2

The theme song to Bonanza. I'd just as soon they remove the modern junk and fill it with old tunes, or turn it all off. It's also decent when someone has a clue about the history of it and can just talk to the guests. Positive interaction is best!

• Like 2