I’m Writing the First KI History Book!

KIghostguy

I am extremely excited to officially announce Kings Island: A Ride Through Time, authored by yours truly! This will be the first book ever written about the history of Kings Island! It will be released in early May 2020 by Theme Park Press to coincide with the opening of Orion and will feature exclusive interviews with the executives that have shaped the park through the years. I am very excited to share this news with you all, and to keep you updated through this process. I really can’t wait to share this book with the public next year!

• Like 26

1 hour ago, MDMC01 said:

I remember seeing that book too!

Congrats KIghostguy; I'm really looking forward to reading it! Now, is the book a novel (with few pictures) or will it have pictures and text throughout?

It will have pictures and text throughout, but it will be more information than photos. It will not be like one of those Images of America books.

• Like 4

On 10/4/2019 at 1:05 PM, KIghostguy said:

I am extremely excited to officially announce Kings Island: A Ride Through Time, authored by yours truly! This will be the first book ever written about the history of Kings Island! It will be released in early May 2020 by Theme Park Press to coincide with the opening of Orion and will feature exclusive interviews with the executives that have shaped the park through the years. I am very excited to share this news with you all, and to keep you updated through this process. I really can’t wait to share this book with the public next year!

image.jpeg

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, KIghostguy said:

I will be doing a presentation on Kings Island: A Ride Through Time for the ACE Holiday Party at Great Wolf Lodge on December 7. As part of the presentation, I will show the official book trailer!

Congrats!

I’d totally be there if that wasn’t the day of my sister’s wedding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/27/2020 at 7:18 PM, BoddaH1994 said:

Any more info on the actual date of release?  Also, has availability been established with vendors?  

Is there going to be both a physical and digital copy available?  I'd like to purchase both if possible. 

Details are still being worked on with the publisher. I’ll keep you posted once I hear more definite things.

• Thanks 1