I’m Writing the First KI History Book!

KIghostguy

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Enchanted Voyage Lover said:

Any word on hardback?

Not yet. 

37 minutes ago, KIBOB said:

Will the book be available at Joseph Beth? 

It will be available on Amazon for certain. I'm waiting to hear back from Kings Island's merchandise director on whether or not it will be sold in the park. 

4 minutes ago, Oldschool75 said:

I hope you have releases for any photos you plan on using since you are selling this book. I would hate for you to get sued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have permission from the copyright holders of every photo included in the book.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. Unfortunately, Kings Island: A Ride Through Time will be delayed. It will be out this summer instead of early May as originally anticipated.

Bummer to hear that. Very much looking forward to giving it a read once it's out. 

P.S. Once it's out, what will be the best way to support you as the author. Buying direct from the publisher? Amazon? Retail?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Gordon Bombay said:

Bummer to hear that. Very much looking forward to giving it a read once it's out. 

P.S. Once it's out, what will be the best way to support you as the author. Buying direct from the publisher? Amazon? Retail?

Buying the book electronically (i.e. a Kindle edition).

I hope you enjoy the book and I can't wait for everyone to read it. It's a longer wait but it will be worth it. :)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, KIghostguy said:

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. Unfortunately, Kings Island: A Ride Through Time will be delayed. It will be out this summer instead of early May as originally anticipated.

Why is it going to be delayed?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gordon Bombay said:

Also you created a good segway into mentioning that sharing info on the book on different aspects of social media and whichever outlets may be available to you would help too.  The cool part is that this may be of interest to anyone from the Cincinnati area and/or have visited the park regularly - not just people who talk about it a lot like we do.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

A lot of GREAT things have happened today. Things have a way of working out and it’s a good thing the book has been delayed. There’s a lot of “surprises” to add!

Care to elaborate...some Great things happening being posted would be needed right now...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, disco2000 said:

Care to elaborate...some Great things happening being posted would be needed right now...

New photos and images.

New interview.

New information.

All of which happened in the last two hours.

Kings Island: A Ride Through Time is going to be incredible. I think it's going to surpass all expectations!

• Like 8