I’m Writing the First KI History Book!

KIghostguy

I received a copy of your book for my birthday, which is coming up on the 16th of this month. I have not read any of it as of yet, but I will dig into it soon. I'll let you know what I think. My brother bought it for me (and one for himself). I was just asking him the other day if the author was on KIC. I had forgotten about this thread, only to come on here today and see you discussing it on here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, KIBeast said:

I received a copy of your book for my birthday, which is coming up on the 16th of this month. I have not read any of it as of yet, but I will dig into it soon. I'll let you know what I think. My brother bought it for me (and one for himself). I was just asking him the other day if the author was on KIC. I had forgotten about this thread, only to come on here today and see you discussing it on here.

Happy early birthday, and I hope you enjoy the book!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, johnjniehaus said:

I saw the book in KI gift shop today and stood there and read it for 30min till someone asked if I needed help. Lol. I said no I just wanted to make sure this was good before I bought it.....and it wasn't just good, it was AMAZING! thank you for putting in the time to create this! 

That means a lot to me! Thank you for checking it out. Enjoy the rest of it!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, KIghostguy said:

Today’s the day! See you at KI Collections from 6-7 pm for the exciting book signing event for Kings Island: A Ride Through Time!

22F42E6E-4751-48CA-AF98-7628AD67389B.jpeg

You got to be kidding I was literally there last night and walked right past that shop at 6:30. Could have got a signed copy. Darn! That stinks that I missed it.