KIghostguy

I’m Writing the First KI History Book!

I am extremely excited to officially announce Kings Island: A Ride Through Time, authored by yours truly! This will be the first book ever written about the history of Kings Island! It will be released in early May 2020 by Theme Park Press to coincide with the opening of Orion and will feature exclusive interviews with the executives that have shaped the park through the years. I am very excited to share this news with you all, and to keep you updated through this process. I really can’t wait to share this book with the public next year!

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, Fitzcoasts14 said:

Can't wait! Are you going to be selling it on websites such as Amazon or Kindle or something like that?

Yes, it will be on Amazon. I am also hoping to sell it in the park!

• Like 5

@KIghostguy If you need/want to add any aerial pics of mine to your book, give me a shout! I dont mind supplying some. :)

Sounds like a great book! Will definitely buy a copy or two when it comes out!

• Like 2

Ahhhh this is going to be amazing! I'd like a signed copy as well! I will also shout it out on my Coaster Conquest page!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Fitzcoasts14 said:

Just contact the CEO of Cedar Fair and you might be good to go.

I have contacted him, I’m just waiting to hear back.

I remember seeing that book too!

Congrats KIghostguy; I'm really looking forward to reading it! Now, is the book a novel (with few pictures) or will it have pictures and text throughout?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDMC01 said:

I remember seeing that book too!

Congrats KIghostguy; I'm really looking forward to reading it! Now, is the book a novel (with few pictures) or will it have pictures and text throughout?

It will have pictures and text throughout, but it will be more information than photos. It will not be like one of those Images of America books.

• Like 3

As someone who loves the history of Kings Island, I am looking forward to reading this book. I can't wait to see it!

• Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 1:05 PM, KIghostguy said:

I am extremely excited to officially announce Kings Island: A Ride Through Time, authored by yours truly! This will be the first book ever written about the history of Kings Island! It will be released in early May 2020 by Theme Park Press to coincide with the opening of Orion and will feature exclusive interviews with the executives that have shaped the park through the years. I am very excited to share this news with you all, and to keep you updated through this process. I really can’t wait to share this book with the public next year!

image.jpeg

• Haha 1