Haunt Scare Zones

MrSourNinja

4 hours ago, TheRickster said:

Surprised no one mentioned this... They sell no-boos you can get and the actors won't bother you. They are at the front gate. 

Also if you wear something that strobes a blue led or a solid blue led light that's pretty noticeable, I'm pretty sure it'd have the same effect.

Oh sweet! How much are they!?

22 minutes ago, MrSourNinja said:

Oh sweet! How much are they!?

I believe they’re 12 or 13 dollars. If you don’t buy them don’t be that concerned about being scared in the scare zones. For the most part you can see the scare actors coming and since there’s so many people walking through the paths you aren’t that likely to be targeted by them a lot.

• Like 1

Honestly there's so many with no boo necklace in you can just follow with them and be safe, but what they said shipwrecked was the only close quarters to scare actors ratio. 

And the path from Vortex to Rivertown with the green lights and pumpkins, because it's smaller space your more likely to see an actor. But the big areas you have to search for them at least last night you did. 

Have fun! Drums of the dead is a neat show if you like shows. 

15 hours ago, LuckyluvsKI said:

Honestly there's so many with no boo necklace in you can just follow with them and be safe, but what they said shipwrecked was the only close quarters to scare actors ratio. 

And the path from Vortex to Rivertown with the green lights and pumpkins, because it's smaller space your more likely to see an actor. But the big areas you have to search for them at least last night you did. 

Have fun! Drums of the dead is a neat show if you like shows. 

Yeah a friend and I went and it honestly wasn't bad. The pumpkin area was tight but you can walk away from them if you see them. That's kinda the thing it was so busy they had plenty of targets so if you kept looking and your eyes out you could just walk away. If for some reason you couldn't avoid them I feel like staring them down is the best way to get close but be safe. That way they can't really surprise you so it's not worth the effort for them.