Fastlane plus

LuckyluvsKI

How does fastlane plus work, never used them but have the freebies for renewing. Do they give you the wristband or do they check ids/ages?

I ask because it's useless for my 5yr old there's nothing she can ride that uses that system, so I was wondering if her band could be given to somebody else in our party. Never having done it I don't know the particulars and I can't find anything helpful in the ki FAQs.

Thanks for any help and info!

The pass holder has to be there as it is tied to their pass. They must present the pass to get the wristband. I’ve been trying to figure out a way around that as well since I’m in the same boat with a wife and kid who won’t use theirs. I wanted to try to use theirs with one of my olders a second time, but I pudgy gavevtgem “redeem them “ the last time they’re we’re there and save them for later, nor do y  HD ey want to go just to get them and give them to me and a kid, or my two older kids. At this point o figure their two are just waste, but they were free so I guess no harm. 

• Like 1

Last year, I went to redeem my free Fast Lane plus for my family.  Gave them all 6 passes from my family at once and told them I wanted to redeem the voucher.  They scanned them all and then asked us to hold our hands out.  They didn't check each person one by one and we managed to get my Fast Lane pass onto a guest we brought (I was overweight at the time and didn't fit on half the coasters, so I was sitting out most rides to hold gear we brought).  So it's definitely possible.  However, I wouldn't count on being able to get away with this.  They do insist on putting them on someones wrists at time of redemption.  Used our vouchers this year at CP and noticed we could have done the same.  They didn't check each person to make sure it matched each pass I gave them.

• Like 1

It is definitely a YMMV situation.  2 years ago the worker checked passes and put them on each of us.  Last year they scanned the passes and just handed us the bands to put in ourselves.  At that rate you could go and sell them if you wanted to.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LuckyluvsKI said:

I ask because it's useless for my 5yr old there's nothing she can ride that uses that system...

Just curious, why is it useless for your 5 year old? Does she not really like rides? My 4 year old nephew got quite a bit of use last weekend. 

The rides that he was able to use it on: The Monster, Shake Rattle & Roll, Scrambler, The Eiffel Tower, Flying Ace Aerial Chase, Boo Blasters, Surf Dog, Woodstock Gliders & the new Antique Cars. 

The Fast Lane came in very handy.

12 hours ago, standbyme said:

Just curious, why is it useless for your 5 year old? Does she not really like rides? My 4 year old nephew got quite a bit of use last weekend. 

The rides that he was able to use it on: The Monster, Shake Rattle & Roll, Scrambler, The Eiffel Tower, Flying Ace Aerial Chase, Boo Blasters, Surf Dog, Woodstock Gliders & the new Antique Cars. 

My kid didn't hit 40" till 6 years old, not every kid hit height requirements at the same age. Didn't hit 54" till this year at 11yo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brent said:

How do they determine from day to day when wristbands have been given out. 

Last Saturday I had Fast Lane....you have to on a Saturday in October if you want to accomplish anything...anyway, the first ride op asked ME what color they were using because he hadn’t been told yet! :D

1 hour ago, PatchesC said:

My kid didn't hit 40" till 6 years old, not every kid hit height requirements at the same age.

Embarrassed that that simple fact didn’t occur to me. :rolleyes: 

14 hours ago, standbyme said:

She's not tall enough she's only 42" for Arial Chase monster shake rattle and roll , surf dog, she can do the scrambler and the cars she's scared of the dark and didn't like boo blasters. So that's why it's not much a value to her/us. What she likes to ride doesn't have Fast Lane. 

We'll see what happens sun was going to let my mom take her place so we can ride Mystic Timbers together.  I mean it's a freebie so if the little had to get it then she'll enjoy the 3 rides she can use it on. :)

Edit: ok she technically can do shake rattle and roll and monster but not alone and neither of us adults care for those types anymore 

Edited by LuckyluvsKI
Checked heights for ki
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, LuckyluvsKI said:

She's not tall enough she's only 42" for Arial Chase monster shake rattle and roll , surf dog, she can do the scrambler and the cars she's scared of the dark and didn't like boo blasters. So that's why it's not much a value to her/us. What she likes to ride doesn't have Fast Lane. 

We'll see what happens sun was going to let my mom take her place so we can ride Mystic Timbers together.  I mean it's a freebie so if the little had to get it then she'll enjoy the 3 rides she can use it on. :)

Edit: ok she technically can do shake rattle and roll and monster but not alone and neither of us adults care for those types anymore 

Kinda wish they could give you a 2020 voucher for kids under 44" or 48". FL never made sense to us until 48" but we have an adrenaline junkie kid lol.

2 hours ago, LuckyluvsKI said:

ok she technically can do shake rattle and roll and monster but not alone and neither of us adults care for those types anymore 

Yeah, we have the same situation! I still ride (and love) Shake, Rattle & Roll, Monster & Scrambler, but I am the only adult in our party that does.

I feel sorry for the people where the spirit is still willing, but the body doesn’t agree. :(

I dread the day that it will eventually happen to me.

4 hours ago, standbyme said:

Yeah, we have the same situation! I still ride (and love) Shake, Rattle & Roll, Monster & Scrambler, but I am the only adult in our party that does.

I feel sorry for the people where the spirit is still willing, but the body doesn’t agree. :(

I dread the day that it will eventually happen to me.

Yes, the last time I rode the monster I miss have gained# or something because we had never spun so continuously before and we almost got sick. And now I'm older and not worth chancing it.  

• Haha 1