Orion and Fast pass

Fishleehooker

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, PatchesC said:

Late response on this. Just got done looking into adding the 2020 season FL through the app and noticed the description says 29 attractions, didn't 2019 only have 28 attractions? 

Maybe they wrote that before they knew they were getting rid of Vortex? Maybe they are adding another flat ride or something? Maybe they are finally giving The Bat a Fast Lane line? It is probably just a mistake though.

8 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Maybe they wrote that before they knew they were getting rid of Vortex? Maybe they are adding another flat ride or something? Maybe they are finally giving The Bat a Fast Lane line? It is probably just a mistake though.

Its probably a Coke Freestyle Train Station Fastlane. Good only Mon-Thur before school lets out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/24/2019 at 10:45 AM, PatchesC said:

Peronally think they would just add Orion and leave KMAA. If they bump it to Fast Lane it cuts out visitors under 48" from needing Fast Lane+ because it's the only ride for under that height unless the waterpark is open. Then it only works for kids over 40". Financially it's more $$$ for the park.

I don't see KMAA coming off either but more so because of it's more limited capacity. Opening it up to all FL would allow more people into the line and it's not one that moves real fast to begin with. So I think it will likely stay on there for a few years. And even adding Orion, there's only 5 rides on it that aren't on the regular pass (dry side) so it's not limiting the regular line too bad. 

I feel like Flight of Fear being a lower capacity coaster and Beast being the parks trademark coaster that neither would be likely to leave either. So if a ride was likely to drop off the list I'd put my guess on Mystic Timbers.

1 hour ago, purdude86 said:

I don't see KMAA coming off either but more so because of it's more limited capacity. Opening it up to all FL would allow more people into the line and it's not one that moves real fast to begin with. So I think it will likely stay on there for a few years. And even adding Orion, there's only 5 rides on it that aren't on the regular pass (dry side) so it's not limiting the regular line too bad. 

I feel like Flight of Fear being a lower capacity coaster and Beast being the parks trademark coaster that neither would be likely to leave either. So if a ride was likely to drop off the list I'd put my guess on Mystic Timbers.

Diamondback will be demoted to regular Fast Lane. 

5 minutes ago, coastergirl24 said:

I was looking to add the fast passes to my Platinum pass and I don’t see Orion listed in the Fast Pass or Fast Pass Plus. Will they add it latter or is it not going to be eligible for Fast Pass.

They most likely just haven’t updated their site, I’d be shocked if it wasn’t added to Fastlane or Fastlane plus.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ben43065 said:

They most likely just haven’t updated their site, I’d be shocked if it wasn’t added to Fastlane or Fastlane plus.

I called customer service to ask them about it and buy a season Fast Lane plus, but as of then, and I think still, they hadn't added Orion.