Jump to content

Orion and Fast pass


Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, PatchesC said:

Late response on this. Just got done looking into adding the 2020 season FL through the app and noticed the description says 29 attractions, didn't 2019 only have 28 attractions? 

Maybe they wrote that before they knew they were getting rid of Vortex? Maybe they are adding another flat ride or something? Maybe they are finally giving The Bat a Fast Lane line? It is probably just a mistake though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Maybe they wrote that before they knew they were getting rid of Vortex? Maybe they are adding another flat ride or something? Maybe they are finally giving The Bat a Fast Lane line? It is probably just a mistake though.

Its probably a Coke Freestyle Train Station Fastlane. Good only Mon-Thur before school lets out.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2019 at 10:45 AM, PatchesC said:

Peronally think they would just add Orion and leave KMAA. If they bump it to Fast Lane it cuts out visitors under 48" from needing Fast Lane+ because it's the only ride for under that height unless the waterpark is open. Then it only works for kids over 40". Financially it's more $$$ for the park.

I don't see KMAA coming off either but more so because of it's more limited capacity. Opening it up to all FL would allow more people into the line and it's not one that moves real fast to begin with. So I think it will likely stay on there for a few years. And even adding Orion, there's only 5 rides on it that aren't on the regular pass (dry side) so it's not limiting the regular line too bad. 

I feel like Flight of Fear being a lower capacity coaster and Beast being the parks trademark coaster that neither would be likely to leave either. So if a ride was likely to drop off the list I'd put my guess on Mystic Timbers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, purdude86 said:

I don't see KMAA coming off either but more so because of it's more limited capacity. Opening it up to all FL would allow more people into the line and it's not one that moves real fast to begin with. So I think it will likely stay on there for a few years. And even adding Orion, there's only 5 rides on it that aren't on the regular pass (dry side) so it's not limiting the regular line too bad. 

I feel like Flight of Fear being a lower capacity coaster and Beast being the parks trademark coaster that neither would be likely to leave either. So if a ride was likely to drop off the list I'd put my guess on Mystic Timbers.

Diamondback will be demoted to regular Fast Lane. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SnakePlissken said:

Diamondback will be demoted to regular Fast Lane. 

It’s been at regular fastlane for a while now. Mystic, FoF & The Beast are the coasters this season that required the plus 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
The KI page that shows Fastlane on sale soon shows Diamondback demoted, and no Vortex.
Diamondback had never been on Plus, now Banshee was for a few years.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, coastergirl24 said:

I was looking to add the fast passes to my Platinum pass and I don’t see Orion listed in the Fast Pass or Fast Pass Plus. Will they add it latter or is it not going to be eligible for Fast Pass.

They most likely just haven’t updated their site, I’d be shocked if it wasn’t added to Fastlane or Fastlane plus.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If Orion isn't on FLP I'll eat my hat... And it's a big hat... 

Which do you think will draw more sales, 'Skip the lines on all the good rides except for Orion' or 'Skip the line on all the rides INCLUDING THE ALL NEW ORION'???

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ben43065 said:

They most likely just haven’t updated their site, I’d be shocked if it wasn’t added to Fastlane or Fastlane plus.

I called customer service to ask them about it and buy a season Fast Lane plus, but as of then, and I think still, they hadn't added Orion. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...