Webcam Outage Discussion

JonahWilliamson

When they get the next piece of supports together and add it to the track, that can be left free-standing as the track is supporting the support, and vise-versa. It's the crown that will have to be placed together with both cranes for support and to bolt down. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

Next time we have major construction remind me to buy and hide one of these in the park. Cell Signal. Solar Power. KI webcam if the cams arent up well then we are lol

image.png

You could always get a pilots license, fly over and take legal pictures with out breaking any rules.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Joshua said:

Perhaps someone should start a support group for webcam withdrawals. :P 

Me: “Hi my name is King, and I have been webcam free for 12 days.”

Group:  claps and cheers

Me: “ I just take every day one at time, it has been three days since my last outburst flaming others on KI, I think I am getting stronger each day.”

Group: claps and cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

For as little as 19 cents a day you can bring the webcams back to life at Kings Island.... that's less than a cup of coffee. Together we can end the withdraws of coaster fans who tirelessly hit refresh, only to find the same frozen pic from October 20th. Help us end this before it's too late. Show the world you care today. 

penny.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

29 minutes ago, teenageninja said:

They are lying, like they lied about Firehawk, Dinosaurs Alive, and probably also lied about Vortex as well.

The park may not have given the full stories to the public on Firehawk, Dinosaurs Alive!, and Vortex, but what they did say was not a lie.

Now, the webcams on the other hand...

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

The park may not have given the full stories to the public on Firehawk, Dinosaurs Alive!, and Vortex, but what they did say was not a lie.

Now, the webcams on the other hand...

That is true. 

It is similar to what others have said. The first time someone says something wrong, I won't believe their validity anymore. 

It's because they aren't really updating the webcams.  They are lying, like they lied about Firehawk, Dinosaurs Alive, and probably also lied about Vortex as well.

The cams won't be back up until they are done with the lift hill.
What did they lie about?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk