JonahWilliamson

Webcam Outage Discussion

I wonder if its even realistic to say maybe today?..

Cause i know at some point the cranes have to hold both sections and slide the top piece into place. So at some point they cant even leave it free standing and we are so close

When they get the next piece of supports together and add it to the track, that can be left free-standing as the track is supporting the support, and vise-versa. It's the crown that will have to be placed together with both cranes for support and to bolt down. 

• Like 1

I'm gonna guess Friday at earliest. Last drop support today, drop track up to the support Wednesday, Thursday place one more drop track and prep last 3 pieces, Friday top off.

• Like 1

I always misread this thread as "Webcam Outrage Discussion"
Almost an oxymoron. Not quite accurate.. for now. :p

• Haha 2

0D1E597B-5F80-48D0-8F04-6FB5FCE90BDD.png

Not sure how to embed a twitter post but an update from Chad on the webcams. Actually not so much an update but it’s at least something. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

Working hard to get them back online, AFTER the lift hill and drop are finished.  

Guarantee it:angry:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Hueney020 said:

0D1E597B-5F80-48D0-8F04-6FB5FCE90BDD.png

Not sure how to embed a twitter post but an update from Chad on the webcams. Actually not so much an update but it’s at least something. 

This is what I imagine he means by "working hard"...

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

After catching up on all 12 pages, I see both sides of the arguements. I think it would be nice to watch construction via the webcams, as I am all the way in Canada. Hard to watch from here. 

Perhaps someone should start a support group for webcam withdrawals. :P 

Next time we have major construction remind me to buy and hide one of these in the park. Cell Signal. Solar Power. KI webcam if the cams arent up well then we are lol

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

Next time we have major construction remind me to buy and hide one of these in the park. Cell Signal. Solar Power. KI webcam if the cams arent up well then we are lol

image.png

You could always get a pilots license, fly over and take legal pictures with out breaking any rules.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Joshua said:

Perhaps someone should start a support group for webcam withdrawals. :P 

Me: “Hi my name is King, and I have been webcam free for 12 days.”

Group:  claps and cheers

Me: “ I just take every day one at time, it has been three days since my last outburst flaming others on KI, I think I am getting stronger each day.”

Group: claps and cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

For as little as 19 cents a day you can bring the webcams back to life at Kings Island.... that's less than a cup of coffee. Together we can end the withdraws of coaster fans who tirelessly hit refresh, only to find the same frozen pic from October 20th. Help us end this before it's too late. Show the world you care today. 

penny.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I'm jonesin for some Coaster construction!  My hands are shakey, my mind is cloudy....I've got Camera Off-line Fever! And they say there is only one cure: web cams back on line!

• Like 1

It's because they aren't really updating the webcams.  They are lying, like they lied about Firehawk, Dinosaurs Alive, and probably also lied about Vortex as well.

The cams won't be back up until they are done with the lift hill.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, teenageninja said:

They are lying, like they lied about Firehawk, Dinosaurs Alive, and probably also lied about Vortex as well.

The park may not have given the full stories to the public on Firehawk, Dinosaurs Alive!, and Vortex, but what they did say was not a lie.

Now, the webcams on the other hand...

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

The park may not have given the full stories to the public on Firehawk, Dinosaurs Alive!, and Vortex, but what they did say was not a lie.

Now, the webcams on the other hand...

That is true. 

It is similar to what others have said. The first time someone says something wrong, I won't believe their validity anymore. 

It's because they aren't really updating the webcams.  They are lying, like they lied about Firehawk, Dinosaurs Alive, and probably also lied about Vortex as well.

The cams won't be back up until they are done with the lift hill.
What did they lie about?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Who could blame him after all the drama that people started on here

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I think there needs to be some full disclosure on here sometimes. 

I’m genuinely curious why some believe the park would want the webcams down. I simply think that they have a legitimate reason to alter the cameras (such as a software update) however it certainly shouldn’t have taken this long.

State Farm didnt want any video of workers, falling, dropping anything. They takin zero chance

cause we are farmers ba da dum dum dum