Wow, that looks cool. I like how it goes from a sit-down coaster to a inverted/suspended coaster and then back again while still doing inversions. Clearly this is still very early in development (I expect final models will seat more than 4 people) but it already looks interesting.

• Like 3

I like this has the potential to never give the same ride twice. Offsetting weights would really change things if the coaster actually allows free rotation.

Strange looking concept, certainly looks thrilling. Personally though I wish they would have brought back the traditional arrow suspended rather then what ever this thing is. 

I really like this- no ride would be the same. It combines an air launch, inversions, and the free fly aspect all into one ride. I will be interested to see at IAAPA what the capacity on something like this is.

Think of the dueling coaster possibilities with this ride.  You could easily do something where you have one track with 2 sets of running rails on it to have one train run below and one above.  You could even make it mobius a la Kennywood's Racer but on steroids with the inversions and such.  This as a dueling coaster would be much more compact than your Lightning Racers and Dueling Dragons of the world. 

• Like 3

I like the concept and the ability to give a different ride experience each time is great.  The major issue would be capacity but they could probably work through that with a bigger model.

I really dig this new concept. Hopefully a park will take a chance on S&S' new coaster.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2019 at 3:38 PM, MDMC01 said:

That looks really cool. It reminds me of a cross between Tranan* and a suspended coaster. 

*This is Tranan: https://rcdb.com/4312.htm

That was my first thought too. Kind of a next gen concept of it. Looks like these swinging a bit more freely to actually flip around more too so could make a great thrilling ride.

• Like 1