New S&S coaster type

Wow, that looks cool. I like how it goes from a sit-down coaster to a inverted/suspended coaster and then back again while still doing inversions. Clearly this is still very early in development (I expect final models will seat more than 4 people) but it already looks interesting.

• Like 3

Think of the dueling coaster possibilities with this ride.  You could easily do something where you have one track with 2 sets of running rails on it to have one train run below and one above.  You could even make it mobius a la Kennywood's Racer but on steroids with the inversions and such.  This as a dueling coaster would be much more compact than your Lightning Racers and Dueling Dragons of the world. 

• Like 3

On 10/28/2019 at 3:38 PM, MDMC01 said:

That looks really cool. It reminds me of a cross between Tranan* and a suspended coaster. 

*This is Tranan: https://rcdb.com/4312.htm

That was my first thought too. Kind of a next gen concept of it. Looks like these swinging a bit more freely to actually flip around more too so could make a great thrilling ride.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...