Vortex Removal Updates

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all over with now. All we have remaining are the memories. Farewell and Godspeed Vortex. (via WeatherBug)

Truth. I wouldn’t say I’ve enjoyed seeing this coaster go down, but there is a closure that comes with it for me. While I’m sure better angled and more dramatic pictures will emerge from within the pa

Can we quit with the whole “Kings Island owes us an explanation” B.S.? It’s starting to get annoying and making the rest of the coaster enthusiast community look like spoiled brats. Sheesh!     S

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, flightoffear1996 said:

They can part one of the cars to me. I had this dream of turning nine of the cars into a go kart for one of my kids. 

I just hope they do something, whether it be a plaque like Son of Beast, the ride deserves some kinda memorabilia 

• Like 2
It appears that the track leading into the station is gone.
Looks like the transfer track is just completely moved over, that's what they do when they remove the trains.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2
Then I wonder where that piece of track they took off came from. 
They were a piece of track that lead into the storage shed that was removable so it was easier for them to remove the trains. You can tell this piece of track wasn't traveled on much as they are no marks left from the wheels.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk