Favorite Past Ride

PKI Kid

No question, hands down, Phantom Theater.

Followed closely by Skylab.

Great minds think alike. :D I join Mrs. G in missing PHANTOM THEATER more than any other now defunct ride at PKI.

If you liked the Phantom Theater and didn't read my fictitious story based on it, please click on Chef's Ristorante. I wrote a story using all of the characters in PT and even added a few supporting characters.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

This is a hard subject to pick just one. I guess the one I miss the most is the Bayern Curve. I always thought that was a fun one. Others I miss: Smurfs Enchanted Voyage, Flight Commander, Bavarian Beetle, Zodiac, Der Spinnin' Keggers, Tumblebug and the Rotor.

I absolutely loved Kenton Cove's Keelboat Canal. I had some good times on that ride. This ride was the type where you could effect the ride experience by what you did during the ride. I miss KCKC, but I think TR:TR is a good trade off.

Well last year was my first year at PKI but it won't be my last.

And reading about,and talk on here I would have to say King Kobra.I have yet to ride a stand up coster,and hearing all you people talk on here.It would have to be the ride I would like to have rode.This summer I am planning a trip to PKD so I will at least get a chance to experience a stand up coaster.Also The Bat sounded like it was pretty nice.

King Cobra was my favorite past ride. At the time it was taken out it was one of my favorite rides, i really liked the bunny hills at the end. I use to ride it first everytime i went. The kid i went to Kings Island with when i was younger was scared of heights, so i never got to sit in the very front and now i wish i would have since it is gone.