Creative way of wrapping Gold Pass for Christmas

jensenracing77

So, a fun idea which I've adopted from my parents (I think? Maybe it was from a friend...) is to unnecessarily wrap the gift so that the opener has to get through many layers to get to the actual gift (which in this case would be the Gold Pass). This actually works better with a smaller gift as the person will think the gift is something big, and then will eventually find the smaller prize after tearing through all the boxes and wrapping paper.

And Brad, your idea works as well; if they followed both ideas, maybe the last container could be said case, where the pass is found (or, for more hilarity/insanity, you could wrap the pass once or twice more after the case is opened). Enjoy!

1 hour ago, MDMC01 said:

So, a fun idea which I've adopted from my parents (I think? Maybe it was from a friend...) is to unnecessarily wrap the gift so that the opener has to get through many layers to get to the actual gift (which in this case would be the Gold Pass). This actually works better with a smaller gift as the person will think the gift is something big, and then will eventually find the smaller prize after tearing through all the boxes and wrapping paper.

And Brad, your idea works as well; if they followed both ideas, maybe the last container could be said case, where the pass is found (or, for more hilarity/insanity, you could wrap the pass once or twice more after the case is opened). Enjoy!

If they're teenagers get a cheap toddlers DVD cover at the thrift store or Dollar general make em wonder why you got them Barney or something silly.  But it's fun too do the boxes within boxes gift. Fun at any age really :)

• Like 1

If you have any printed ride photos, the cardboard holder might work well to wrap your passes in. Or you could design your own card holder using a photo of your family at the park.

Another option if you're feeling creative might be to transfer park-themed artwork to a plain cardboard gift box. I've done something similar with tape and an inkjet printer.

If you want to just buy something, a Peanuts character holding the passes might be fun. Good luck, and enjoy your visits with the new passes!