Which Beast lift hill music is superior?

CorkscrewMcPuke

Beast Lift Hill Music  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, BeeastFarmer said:

I like both, but I like The Darkest Day more.  I just wish they would restore either one to the first lift.  I love the sound of the mechanics of the ride, but I miss the lift hill music,, and the growling as you get to the apex.

I could have sworn it was playing music when I went early this year.

I perfer "The Darkest Day"- though TBH while it is listed here under Paramount, they played it until at least 2010- 4 years into Cedar Fair's ownership. I remember vividly it playing on my first ever Beast night ride back in 2009.

I have heard the 2nd song (Wanna say they changed the Song in 2011), but feel like I haven't heard music on the lift hills in a while. Just the usual "Welcome To The Beast. Please keep hands and arms inside the ride. Thank You." spieling.

Though a song I will associate with Beast is this, as when I was waiting for the ride on Opening Night 2014 (aka when Banshee first opened- it was a 90 minute wait which was peanuts compared to the 4 1/2 hour Banshee wait I did earlier in the day) with my sister this played on the then-new FunTVs in the que and I thought it fit the vibe of the coaster we were about to ride perfectly (especially because it was a night ride):