Vortex Audio Clips and Ringtones

DeltaFlyer

Over the last few weeks that Vortex was open, I made some audio recordings of different parts of the ride. There was quite a bit of background noise in many of them, so I did my best to filter it out. I also converted all the files over to Apple Ringtone format (.m4r) so that they can be used as text/ringtones. I love having the station bell as my default text tone. 

Includes: 

• Lift Ambient + Alternate
  • Lift Ascension (in-car) + Alternate
  • Lift Block Clear (bell)
  • Train Stopped in C brakes (bell)
  • Ready Brakes Opening
  • Station Brakes + Alternate

Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ifinL5Jen_6C6Kwy2OvD-hV---jMsx1b?usp=sharing

Hope you enjoy!

• Like 10

This is awesome- it is nice to have all these classic Vortex sounds archived. (I had a idea for a use for it in No Limits 1 but it didn't work like I'd hoped- I'll still enjoy just being able to listen to Vortex's sounds again)

Also I had heard that bell ringing noise dozens of times while in line for Vortex, and never realized until now it was for when a train had crested the lift hill or if 3 trains were stacked on the brake runs. :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, McSalsa said:

This is awesome- it is nice to have all these classic Vortex sounds archived. (I had a idea for a use for it in No Limits 1 but it didn't work like I'd hoped- I'll still enjoy just being able to listen to Vortex's sounds again)

Also I had heard that bell ringing noise dozens of times while in line for Vortex, and never realized until now it was for when a train had crested the lift hill or if 3 trains were stacked on the brake runs. :P

The three ring bell was only when a train was stopped at the C block brakes right before the corkscrews

1 minute ago, pkiridesmaint said:

The three ring bell was only when a train was stopped at the C block brakes right before the corkscrews 

Oh- oops. My bad- now that I think of it, I don't think I ever saw or heard Vortex stop there, so all I ever heard was the "Cleared Lift" bell.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...