Season Pass Newbie Question

Kara320

Hi all,

Quick newbie question.

I am wanting to purchase season passes for the family(four of us) at one time via the KI website. My question is, my parents will be going this weekend so would they be able to use the passes (i.e. the free parking) or how will it work exactly?

Do I get email confirmation that I purchased them and we would have to go to the park to actually receive a hard copy of the pass? Do we put the photos in online and they mail them to us? I just want them to be able to use the benefits while they are there this weekend so of course if we would have to wait to receive the passes in snail mail, they wouldn’t get to use them. 

We we live in Tennessee and have only been once in the last couple years but want to start going more so just wanted to know what was going on. Thanks y’all!

(I hope this didn’t post twice (:  )

Then there is absolutely no problem.  They can pickup their passes and you can pick up yours when you visit, just have the right printout/receipt for each person that you print at transaction completion.  Just scan the paper at the tollbooth and then take it to season pass processing right out front.  If you didn’t upload a photo or they reject it they will snap one and away you go.  Any add ons like Dinning or drink plan are automatically linked but may require an initialization the first time you use it, like selecting souvenir cup or paper.  Have fun!

Ok y’all. I’ve got one more question for you.

so, I’m buying four passes online. Two of those print outs will be taken when my parents go Sunday night. Do they just show those print outs to the parking attendant to show proof of the pass so that they don’t have to pay for parking? 

Use either of the printouts.   If it doesn’t scan, attendant should scan it or just waive you through.   Now in the extremely unlikely event that doesn’t work an an attendant makes you pay, take the toll receipt to Guest services along with your printout or pass and they will reimburse you.   The system had some kinks years ago and this could happen but I have not heard of it happening in several years.