VIP Tour link?

PatchesC

12 hours ago, PatchesC said:

I was curious about getting how to get backstage tour/coaster access and this came up:

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/play/vip-tours

Is this an old page or something to keep an eye on?

They have offered this for years. I have never taken one, maybe someone here has experience with one of these VIP tours?

12 hours ago, jimlaheyscar said:

Cedar Point's page has a bit more info.  Same type program.  Just to give an idea, Cedar Point's prices were $375 for Silver (4 hours), $475 for Gold (9 hours) last year.  

https://www.cedarpoint.com/tickets-passes/vip-tours

The only one that seems close to what my family would do is the Sunrise Thrills since it's mainly focused on backstage.

11yo has been asking for a Beast Tour for a few years now lol.

The front of line access isn't a huge importance to us. At the same time being a passholder with drink/dining plans seems to make it less value.

@PatchesC I can’t find an age restriction on that Sunrise Tour, but I believe it requires ascending that 200’ spiral staircase so I would just verify with Guest Services to make sure before booking anything.  

I see VIP tours much more frequently at CP than KI and I did talk with a couple once on one and they were having a great time and even had VIP Tour windbreakers on.  They were in Cleveland for a business trip so didn’t have much time and hadn’t been there for years.  

My kids can burn out really fast if it is a slow day at the park and we really bounce from coaster to coaster especially if it is hot.   So in our case I would generally choose multiple FLP+ passes vs. one day of VIP.  

I get ahold of the manager of the program at KI and see if a tour could be customized to suit your interests.  They may be willing when you are spending that kind cash.  

• Like 2