Greetings Banner

Anyone else seeing this banner at the top of every page?  I click the X to close but any refresh or new page brings it right back.  

I can't seem to locate the "theme" option noted to reselect.  For me this showed up just after the new year.  

banner.png

@IndyGuy4KI Thanks for the location of the theme option!

I've always used the dark theme.  So I reselected the option and no change.  If I use either IPB Default or KICentral - Bright (Default) I don't see the banner notification.  However if I go back and choose KICentral - Dark, the banner reappears. :blink:  Not sure what else I can do to correct except for not use the Dark theme for now.  :(:(

22 minutes ago, Maddog said:

@IndyGuy4KI Thanks for the location of the theme option!

I've always used the dark theme.  So I reselected the option and no change.  If I use either IPB Default or KICentral - Bright (Default) I don't see the banner notification.  However if I go back and choose KICentral - Dark, the banner reappears. :blink:  Not sure what else I can do to correct except for not use the Dark theme for now.  :(:(

I found the issue on the back end. Try it now.