Beach water slides

That's... one way of disposing of your old rides.

I'm pretty sure these are some slides they purchased from Wyandot Lake years and years ago... they've been sitting there since at least 2009, and those pictures on Craigslist show it.

Here's an aerial shot of them, from 2009.

http%3A%2F%2Fi407.photobucket.com%2Falbu

More pictures from same flight here: 

Those slides have been rotting out in the elements for a decade.  There is no lasting value there.  

The Beach had to move a bunch of crap that they had in the field behind what was Beach Mountain since the hotel was built and that stuff kind of sat on the property line.  None of this surprises me. 

^^ I'd like to know as well. I have always loved driving past it on they way to KI.  I would hate to see it leave.

This makes really upset they bought those slides from Zoombezi Bay and just let them rot. You can see the slides  just chilling on google maps.

1 hour ago, Outdoor Man said:

so... will there be a beach this summer?  I hear conflicting reports and there's nothing on the website or FB page to indicate one way or the other.

well considering the last time The Beach did anything on Facebook was in August 12th, but they haven't posted an actual status since July 16th, I really doubt it.

On 1/7/2020 at 5:34 PM, Outdoor Man said:

so... will there be a beach this summer?  I hear conflicting reports and there's nothing on the website or FB page to indicate one way or the other.

There are many people who would still like clarification as to what 2020 holds for The Beach. Many who have a far more vested interest than any of us. 

• Like 2