Jump to content

Cincinnati Cyclones become Cincinnati Beasts


Recommended Posts

On February 28th, the Cincinnati Cyclones will become the Cincinnati Beasts, for one night only.  

The first 3,000 fans in attendance will receive a Justin Vaive riding The Beast bobblehead. 

https://cycloneshockey.com/game/2020/02/28/cincinnati-beasts-night?fbclid=IwAR3eKBsDr7xk_covpChGXvAWjuwxebRWghpFAHjItQMzm1qi1pqLfrJefAE

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

For the record, I will be at the game!

For those that do not follow hockey, the Cyclones are currently in first place in their division of the ECHL.  They also had the best record in the league last year, winning the Brabham Cup.  Unfortunately, they were eliminated in the playoffs last year.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, disco2000 said:

Um, the city doesn't own the cyclones...

You know what I mean, city, team, it’s nice to see local things outside of the theme park world honor the Island. Just like Sam Wyche saying “I’m going to Kings Island.”

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, flightoffear1996 said:

How many people typically go to a Cyclones game. Very interested in getting a bobble head but I don't want to go if chances are low of getting one. 

The cyclones games I've been to haven't been very full. In fact, you can get cheap tickets that are very good seats. They also have this bar and grille in the arena that anyone with a ticket can go up to that overlooks the ice rink. You can also stay up there and watch the game if you'd like to I believe.

Also, I think what would be very cool, is if some of us on KIC could get one of luxury box seats for some of us. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep in mind, that day of game, the tickets are $2 more.  

Yes, you can eat up in that restaurant.  My wife and I have been meaning to eat up there before a game sometime.  We always remember that when we are on our way out.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CoastersRZ said:

Keep in mind, that day of game, the tickets are $2 more.  

Yes, you can eat up in that restaurant.  My wife and I have been meaning to eat up there before a game sometime.  We always remember that when we are on our way out.

The food is pretty good, but I typically go up there on $1 beer night as they serve you beers, don't have to get up, short walk to the bathroom, plus the view is good.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

The cyclones games I've been to haven't been very full. In fact, you can get cheap tickets that are very good seats. They also have this bar and grille in the arena that anyone with a ticket can go up to that overlooks the ice rink. You can also stay up there and watch the game if you'd like to I believe.

Also, I think what would be very cool, is if some of us on KIC could get one of luxury box seats for some of us. 

The box seats are $389 I believe for 18 people. This does not include food, drinks, or tips. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Shouldn't it be the Cincinnati Vortexes? :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, flightoffear1996 said:

How many people typically go to a Cyclones game. Very interested in getting a bobble head but I don't want to go if chances are low of getting one. 

Typically after January 1 the crowds get bigger at the Cyclones games.  The Friday and Saturday crowds can be quite large between 6-10k a game.  It is a fun evening especially when the team is doing good like they are this year. Sitting in the lower bowl towards the top is the best. Good views, and easy access to the concourse. Arrive when the gates open to assure your bobblehead. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

The Cyclones have released the jersey`s that they will be using when they become the Cincinnati Beast`s for the night of February 28th.  Pretty cool jersey!  They will be auctioned off after the game that night.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2020 at 12:39 AM, BoddaH1994 said:

Here is a blog about it. Jerseys with The Beast logo will be auctioned. Who’s gonna bid?

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/blog/2020/january/cincinnati-cyclones-hockey-team-to-honor-iconic-beast-roller-coaster

I would love to bid but I'm sure I'll be out bid. I'm poor. Lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CoastersRZ said:

The Cyclones have released the jersey`s that they will be using when they become the Cincinnati Beast`s for the night of February 28th.  Pretty cool jersey!  They will be auctioned off after the game that night.

Makes me think “Cincinnati Beasts” would be a cool name for a sports team in general. Imagine the partnership that could come from that. 
 

Very very cool jersey!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...