Do you think OktoberFest will replace Action Zone?

Cedar Fair Fanboy

Sollte das Oktoberfest die Aktionszone ersetzen, um sie zu erweitern?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's just my though in my mind, but it's a good one. I want you guys to predict what to come in that area if you agree. Here's my Prediction.

Rides: Renamed of Drop Tower and Congo Falls. Falltrum (Drop Tower in German)/Rolling Hills (Inspire by Germans who rolling down the hill into a muddy bottom (sometimes) because their drunk.)/Back drops on most rides in OktoberFest. (Not including Banshee/Sling Shot)

Shows: Slap Dance Stage, Next to Rolling Hills' Entrance/Festhaus: Love And Honor Polka, A 9 min. show in the Festhaus with polka dancing included.

Food: Sausage in OktoberFest's Festhaus.

Theme section: The Original will be looking like the past OktoberFest, While in Action Zone it will be the modern OktoberFest.

Do you like my idea, Reply and thanks for your support. Goodbye.

• Like 2

How about a sausage making show right up on the stage?  That might be one I actually would sit for. Kids could be called up on stage to drop a snoot, tail, heart or tongue into the grinder and watch a natural casing get stuffed. Lots of Kodak moments as well when they whisper in the kids ear what natural sausage casings are made from.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...

Sadly, these days the area feels more like a continuation of International Street than its own section of the park, so I think there's a good chance that when AZ does get re-themed, it will be something new and Oktoberfest will remain as it is or completely dissolve into IS.

• Like 1

^ You could probably put the ladder game between the airbrush stand and Hank's.  If more people are spending time in the area, it is also probably more likely they are going to spend money in that area (at Hank's, Festhaus, the Freestyle location, or the bar).  There is also the small pad on the other side of the restrooms where the rock mountain used to be where something could go as well.