BoddaH1994

How many visits to KI did you make in 2019?

How many visits did you make to KI in 2019?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went to the park exactly 30 times; two of which were just for concerts (Crowder at Spritsong and HiFi Honey at the waterpark). During these two trips, I didn't ride any rides.

I got in 18. Less than the season before, but it was a busy year.

• Like 1

only made it one time but did manage to get to Disne Land, Disney World,Universal Orlando and Dollywood. That.s not a bad year. 

Sadly, I live an hour and a half away from KI. We don't go that often, but we go at least 3-5 times a year. This year will be much more since I am getting my first gold pass. Now we will be going around 3 times a month this year.

• Like 1

35 total of those about 25 we had all 6 of the kids with us, the rest were date nights! We did about 10 less than the year before but enjoyed everyone.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

I voted none, but actually made one trip. One last ride on The Vortex.

I went four, which is my new PR.  It's about a three hour round trip for me.  My goal next year is six.

25, took a friends son with 5 of those times he was finally big enough to ride anything he wanted. During these trips I managed my Personal best and season best on The Vortex 20 ride (five of them on the last day it was open alone. I have one more session to get my tattoo ready for next year.6BDFE39A-75FD-4CFF-974E-E1346F84223D.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Foofl666 said:

25, took a friends son with 5 of those times he was finally big enough to ride anything he wanted. During these trips I managed my Personal best and season best on The Vortex 20 ride (five of them on the last day it was open alone. I have one more session to get my tattoo ready for next year.6BDFE39A-75FD-4CFF-974E-E1346F84223D.jpeg

That is amazing!