Kings Island to Host Job Fair on January 18th 2020

Have you ever thought about being able to drive The Beast or Diamondback? I think most KIC members have thought about it at one time or another. How does being on the first crew ever on Orion? You would be making KI history!  If you have this summer free and want the oportunity to work at the park we love and adore, this is your chance to drop by the park on January 18 between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m to learn more about what jobs and oppotunities the park has avaliable for the 2020 season. Please apply before attending: https://jobs.cedarfair.com/our-parks/kings-island/

What ride would you want to work at if or when you work for Kings Island?

Additional details on the KIBlog: https://www.visitkingsisland.com/blog/2020/january/5000-jobs-up-for-grabs-at-kings-island-for-2020-season

20190517_094608.jpg

4 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Are you supposed to apply to attend the job fair or can you just come? I'm confused. This would be my very first time applying for a job.

According to the blog you apply in advance at this link. “Apply online in advance, then come out to the job fair to learn more about the many exciting opportunities available at Kings Island”.

Definitely apply first.  The job fair is a great place to interview, because they are doing so many interviews that day, they aren't as intense as a non-job fair interview.

If anyone wants some pointers, feel free to PM me, and I'll try to get back to you.

Keep in mind, you may get turned down for your first choice, but I would have a back up ready, just in case.