Sign in to follow this  
IndyGuy4KI

Grain & Grill Restaurant for Kings Dominion 2020

https://www.kingsdominion.com/blog/2020/grain-and-grill?fbclid=IwAR15hq9WvPBvXNhzoFcUmxTWCn4t886IpwX2gycjdmaoMVT3rc8gSupZy-I

Meet, Grain & Grill. This International grill style restaurant will feature seasonally locally sourced ingredients as a part of your All Season Dining plan. You can find Grain & Grill on International Street where Panda Express stood. The building is getting a full refresh including updates to the patio to feature a full-service bar – complete with your favorite craft beers, ciders, wines, and cocktails.

ggbody.jpg

• Like 4

It's great to see a Cedar Fair park bringing in a restaurant focused on healthier options. Hopefully it's the start of a trend.

48 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

Not Fair!  We need one if these!

Which KI food location do you think could use a concept like this?

Food at KI is already in a pretty good spot after three consecutive years of new restaurants.

• Like 2

And, we’re proud to be able to offer a location that can easily cater to many dietary needs. Gluten-Free – That’s a no-grainer. Low-carb? Sweet! Keto? You got it. Paleo – YUP. 

KI has a location that can do all that? Coney BBQ gets close but the sides are really carby, except for the greens possibly.

I think the Skyline on international street being replaced with something like this would be nice.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

I think the Skyline on international street being replaced with something like this would be nice.

I doubt Skyline in the Swiss Building will leave anytime soon since it is a KI sponsor.  And Skyline and KI go hand in hand for many.  I could see it downsized now that there is more patio seating by the Royal Fountain--leaving the seating area open for something like the Yogurt Place.  The French Building would be great for a new eatery if it could be reconfigured.  

Of course, I would like a Harmony Hall type eatery, but it may be superfluous with the Festhaus.  But it would be a great indoor venue for Winterfest, especially at the other end of the area formerly known as Coney Mall.

• Like 1