Orion First Riders Auction

RedSummit20

1 minute ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I just checked my page, I have reached my $150 goal. I have a question, does the money automatically go to the park through the page when donated or do we have to send it in?

Believe online donations are collected then because I've already had the withdrawls hit my bank, my understanding of offline/cash donations can be dropped off at the park. Kinda wondering how they will total everything if you don't drop off until day of event though.

Well there are currently 645 participants so yes that is a lot of people.  There may be more joining prior to April 3rd deadline.  How many rides will you get?  Well that depends on the actual ride capacity they can achieve on a new ride.   Being a B&M probably pretty good.  

Event is 6-9 so maybe plan on hitting the toll booths at 5?  I am sure the park will give guidance closer to the event on when the gates open. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

Well there are currently 645 participants so yes that is a lot of people.  There may be more joining prior to April 3rd deadline.  How many rides will you get?  Well that depends on the actual ride capacity they can achieve on a new ride.   Being a B&M probably pretty good.  

Event is 6-9 so maybe plan on hitting the toll booths at 5?  I am sure the park will give guidance closer to the event on when the gates open. 

Do all of those participants have the required $150?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, PatchesC said:

Interim Healthcare signs on as a sponsor. Nothing in the article mentions sponsorship money in any form going to A Kid Again, which leads me to believe it is not. This does not jeopardize the importance or the integrity of the auction, but it does feel kind of dirty. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, standbyme said:

Where does the $90,000 figure come from? This is a screen grab from today.

B75F8287-0DEA-40E2-881F-130A169F3314.jpeg

Sorry to double post...

This is from the blog:

Money raised by the more than 700 participants representing 24 states and Canada along with sponsor donations has surpassed $90,000 since fundraising for the charity auction began Jan. 23.

• Like 2