Coasterstock 2020 May 15, 16 (On Sale Monday Feb 3)

jimlaheyscar

Maybe it could be networking thing (as in, keeping in touch with other people/fan clubs on social media)? I've heard there is a social media component, so I don't know. Or they could put your Twitter handle on your name tag? In any case, I don't believe it is a mandatory question.

Speaking of questions, I too got that Coasterstock Registration e-mail and it said to register by Sunday, Feb. 16th. However, I have not yet received my GOCC credentials; what should I do if I don't have my GOCC credentials by then (I signed up for GOCC on Feb 1st, two days before I bought my Coasterstock ticket)? Thank you.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MDMC01 said:

Maybe it could be networking thing (as in, keeping in touch with other people/fan clubs on social media)? I've heard there is a social media component, so I don't know. Or they could put your Twitter handle on your name tag? In any case, I don't believe it is a mandatory question.

Speaking of questions, I too got that Coasterstock Registration e-mail and it said to register by Sunday, Feb. 16th. However, I have not yet received my GOCC credentials; what should I do if I don't have my GOCC credentials by then (I signed up for GOCC on Feb 1st, two days before I bought my Coasterstock ticket)? Thank you.

Last year I had to email them. I wish they had that info on their website but sadly they don't.

8 hours ago, MDMC01 said:

ACE has a "print temporary membership card" button, could GOCC have something similar?

2 hours ago, freaks76 said:

^If they do it sure is hid well. I’ve been all over their site trying to find it. 

And they don’t seem to get in any hurry to email you back. 

Try Membership@greatohiocc.org I got an email back literally within minutes. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/3/2020 at 3:01 AM, Pagoda Gift Shop said:

Then a couple years ago they switched to allowing you to get things sent to you ahead of time, which I have done since then.  Note that there is a extra charge to have it sent to you (I think it was like $10). 

I chose this option....I noticed that when I registered that they didn’t ask if I had paid for this service...do they just look at my ticket confirmation number and know this?

4 minutes ago, Pagoda Gift Shop said:

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see an option for whether to opt in or out of having stuff sent to you.  I kind of assume that this year they will just be mailing everything, which is part of why the price increased.

12$ a pop to have each kit mailed.  There were options in the cart.

9 hours ago, standbyme said:

I chose this option....I noticed that when I registered that they didn’t ask if I had paid for this service...do they just look at my ticket confirmation number and know this?

I don't recall putting in my address along the way.  Maybe I did?   Guess they have it from Paypal.

2 hours ago, Pagoda Gift Shop said:

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see an option for whether to opt in or out of having stuff sent to you.  I kind of assume that this year they will just be mailing everything, which is part of why the price increased.

The primary purpose of the registration is to collect t-shirt sizes and coaster club affiliation information so membership can be verified in advance with the participating clubs. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

My guess is it will be rescheduled or cancelled. Even if by some miracle, they open in Mid-May, I don't think they would have it on the park's opening weekend. Staff are still trying to get the hang of operations. 

• Like 1

They removed CoasterStock on the KI website special events page. I hope they still will have it either in the summer or fall if not when scheduled. Best park event of the year every year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jdf21972 said:

The removed CoasterStock on the KI website special events page. I hope they still will have it either in the summer or fall if not when scheduled. Best park event of the year every year!

Hopefully if canceled we will get refunds.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Oldschool75 said:

They are trying everything they can to hold the event this year. That is the last word I received. Believe me, they don’t want to cancel it.

I know my family would love to see it rescheduled and not cancelled. We'll go even if it's during Winterfest!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Snowball said:

I think Coasterstock during Haunt would be really neat. Maybe they could include an attraction like they did with Slaughterhouse and KillMart in the past.

While I love that idea. It would be hard to fit in two 14 hour days for the event during Haunt.