Jump to content
jimlaheyscar

Coasterstock 2020 May 15, 16 (On Sale Monday Feb 3)

Recommended Posts

Maybe it could be networking thing (as in, keeping in touch with other people/fan clubs on social media)? I've heard there is a social media component, so I don't know. Or they could put your Twitter handle on your name tag? In any case, I don't believe it is a mandatory question.

Speaking of questions, I too got that Coasterstock Registration e-mail and it said to register by Sunday, Feb. 16th. However, I have not yet received my GOCC credentials; what should I do if I don't have my GOCC credentials by then (I signed up for GOCC on Feb 1st, two days before I bought my Coasterstock ticket)? Thank you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MDMC01 said:

Maybe it could be networking thing (as in, keeping in touch with other people/fan clubs on social media)? I've heard there is a social media component, so I don't know. Or they could put your Twitter handle on your name tag? In any case, I don't believe it is a mandatory question.

Speaking of questions, I too got that Coasterstock Registration e-mail and it said to register by Sunday, Feb. 16th. However, I have not yet received my GOCC credentials; what should I do if I don't have my GOCC credentials by then (I signed up for GOCC on Feb 1st, two days before I bought my Coasterstock ticket)? Thank you.

Last year I had to email them. I wish they had that info on their website but sadly they don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDMC01 said:

I have not yet received my GOCC credentials...

GOCC is very friendly, if you email them they can give you your membership number...that is all you need to register. :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MDMC01 said:

Maybe it could be networking thing (as in, keeping in touch with other people/fan clubs on social media)? I've heard there is a social media component, so I don't know. Or they could put your Twitter handle on your name tag? In any case, I don't believe it is a mandatory question.

Speaking of questions, I too got that Coasterstock Registration e-mail and it said to register by Sunday, Feb. 16th. However, I have not yet received my GOCC credentials; what should I do if I don't have my GOCC credentials by then (I signed up for GOCC on Feb 1st, two days before I bought my Coasterstock ticket)? Thank you.

ACE has a "print temporary membership card" button, could GOCC have something similar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^If they do it sure is hid well. I’ve been all over their site trying to find it. 

And they don’t seem to get in any hurry to email you back. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will e-mail GOCC for the info; thank you all so much for the responses! ^_^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, freaks76 said:

^If they do it sure is hid well. I’ve been all over their site trying to find it. 

And they don’t seem to get in any hurry to email you back. 

Try Membership@greatohiocc.org I got an email back literally within minutes. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Hendrick said:

I got an email back literally within minutes. 

Almost the same here...it only took a couple of hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, that e-mail address worked; thanks @Hendrick! :D

EDIT: ...and I'm registered; yeet! See you all there!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope everyone has a blast at Coaster stock this year. In case nobody read it on the last page, I'll still be there with my friends, but not part of the event.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friday is normal, But on Saturday I am having a Gratulation ceremony here, So when I get back (Hope it's under 8:00 pm) Your gonna see me with my fricking Gratulation Robe and ride Orion before it closes.

(And yes i'll show it to everyone.)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2020 at 3:01 AM, Pagoda Gift Shop said:

Then a couple years ago they switched to allowing you to get things sent to you ahead of time, which I have done since then.  Note that there is a extra charge to have it sent to you (I think it was like $10). 

I chose this option....I noticed that when I registered that they didn’t ask if I had paid for this service...do they just look at my ticket confirmation number and know this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see an option for whether to opt in or out of having stuff sent to you.  I kind of assume that this year they will just be mailing everything, which is part of why the price increased.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pagoda Gift Shop said:

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see an option for whether to opt in or out of having stuff sent to you.  I kind of assume that this year they will just be mailing everything, which is part of why the price increased.

12$ a pop to have each kit mailed.  There were options in the cart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, standbyme said:

I chose this option....I noticed that when I registered that they didn’t ask if I had paid for this service...do they just look at my ticket confirmation number and know this?

I don't recall putting in my address along the way.  Maybe I did?   Guess they have it from Paypal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pagoda Gift Shop said:

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see an option for whether to opt in or out of having stuff sent to you.  I kind of assume that this year they will just be mailing everything, which is part of why the price increased.

The primary purpose of the registration is to collect t-shirt sizes and coaster club affiliation information so membership can be verified in advance with the participating clubs. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any idea is this is still going on?  I can find nothing on the main pages at KI and did not see any updates on the page I did find

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There have been no announcements regarding the status of Coasterstock this year.  As of right now, the park plans to open mid-May.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess is it will be rescheduled or cancelled. Even if by some miracle, they open in Mid-May, I don't think they would have it on the park's opening weekend. Staff are still trying to get the hang of operations. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They removed CoasterStock on the KI website special events page. I hope they still will have it either in the summer or fall if not when scheduled. Best park event of the year every year!

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jdf21972 said:

The removed CoasterStock on the KI website special events page. I hope they still will have it either in the summer or fall if not when scheduled. Best park event of the year every year!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully if canceled we will get refunds.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, coaster sally said:

Hopefully if canceled we will get refunds.

Or offer refunds if the new date doesn't work for the participant...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be fine with a refund but subtract the cost of the shirt from the refund and they still send us our shirts. I'm sure those have already been made

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or they re-open registration - I am sure they could fill the spots that get refunds..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are trying everything they can to hold the event this year. That is the last word I received. Believe me, they don’t want to cancel it.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Oldschool75 said:

They are trying everything they can to hold the event this year. That is the last word I received. Believe me, they don’t want to cancel it.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know my family would love to see it rescheduled and not cancelled. We'll go even if it's during Winterfest!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also in favor of Coasterstock being rescheduled- this would be my first year going!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Coasterstock during Haunt would be really neat. Maybe they could include an attraction like they did with Slaughterhouse and KillMart in the past.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Snowball said:

I think Coasterstock during Haunt would be really neat. Maybe they could include an attraction like they did with Slaughterhouse and KillMart in the past.

While I love that idea. It would be hard to fit in two 14 hour days for the event during Haunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...