Quiz Kings Island (T/F)

Cedar Fair Fanboy

True or False?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. King Cobra is the 1st stand up coaster in the world.

2. 2. Windseeker at Kings Island open 1st before the other Cedar Fair parks.

3. 3. Snoopy won the Golden Ticket awards 19 years in a row.

4. 4. Every arrow coaster can last about 35 years.

5. 5. the number of returning ride model is 2.

6. 6. Kings Island Theater located next to Invertigo was built with the park in 1972.

7. 7. Phantom Theater furnace can be found in Slaughter House.

8. 8. The reason why Orion is not a record breaker is because of Millennium Force.

9. 9. Haunt was the 1st event at Kings Island

10. 10. Banshee 1st trade mark is for Cedar Point's Mantis (now Rougarou) but was not used cause of it's scary nature.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/06/2020 at 11:44 PM

The answer is revealed.

1. True: It was the 1st.

2. True: WindSeeker at Kings Island opens in April while other Cedar Fair parks open WindSeeker at may.

3 False: You guys felt for that, It's 18 years since Snoopy won, Now Dollywood Wildwood grove wins the ticket.

4. False: Not all arrow coaster end their life 35 years of operation, Corkscrew is one of them.

5. False: 3 ride model made it back to Kings Island. The Bat/Woodstock whirly bird/Kings mills antique autos.

6. False: You done good, It's former location is where the Park is by the time it was removed dude to Safety.

7. True: You can find it terrible (literally) and bloody, but perfectly fine with some minor injuries.

8. False: A.C.E. is blaming Millie for this, but it's not. Like I say they spend their money on theme/land use/song/and aspect. (And yes i'm not forgetting the restroom.)

9. False: Haunt, is not the 1st, It's Winter-Fest with it's Lovely lights.

10. True: For people who don't know, Yes it was trade marked for Cedar Point, Talk about holding on until the end.

I hope you like my question, More of it coming soon, Be prepare! See you guys when the end is near.

• Confused 1

Just now, KI FANATIC 37 said:

Im no Kings Island expert, but I thought KIs WindSeeker was supposed to be first but it got delayed, and others opened before it.

I think he means each year. Basically KI opens before the other parks that have a WindSeeker. Poor wording make this confusing as well as the question choice. Opening days change from year to year.

• Like 1

Mantis was renamed from Banshee because a bunch of more religious folks got up in arms about the name, not because of the name itself, more of a public pressure thing (kinda).  Also, the logo for the CP Banshee is now in use for Dorney's Steel Force for a bit of added trivia.  I do have a friend who has a shirt for the CP Banshee.  

ACE has no stance regarding an opinion of Orion's vs MF's stats.  Individuals within the group might, but not ACE as a whole. 

If we're being pedantic, isn't something like the Evel Knievel bus jump the first 'event' at KI?  If you mean among seasonal events, yes, Winterfest did come before the Halloween events. 

King Cobra was the first coaster designed to be a stand up, but wasn't the first.  A few TOGOs in Japan and Extremeroller (an Arrow looper along the lines of MIA's Corkscrew) once at Worlds of Fun tried stand up trains on a track designed for sit down trains before King Cobra came to be.   Yup, Arrow tried stand up trains. https://rcdb.com/496.htm#p=18217

I'm skeptical KI's WindSeeker opened first.  I was at CP the night theirs happened to open, and IIRC, I think KI's opened up very shortly thereafter.  

• Like 2