Cedar Point Fast Lane 2020

GateKeeper makes sense, most of the time it's capacity outweighs it's demand, so there's either never a line, or the wait is very short, Millennium Force should've been FL+ to begin with, and I'm extremely surprised that Valravn moved off of Fast Lane Plus so quickly considering how popular the ride is still. 

I hope the switch to a single Fast Lane is something that happens at all the parks. Hopefully the price point for the single Fast Lane option would be somewhere between that of regular Fast Lane and Plus, but I'm betting it's going to be closer to the cost of Plus

• Like 2

I have thought for a while that they should get rid of the regular Fast Lane and have only a single "all you can ride" option that covers all of the rides, but that they should also offer a $25-$30 option that allows for 5-7 uses, with the newest rides being limted to one use per pass.. Dollywood does this very well, and gives a great option for the guest who needs a fast pass, but will not be at the park long enough to justify the all you can eat pass at a higher price.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:05 AM, SnakePlissken said:

At Carowinds it will be the price of Plus but marketed as a savings somehow. They realized most people at that park are buying plus. 

That's what I would have thought, but I wasn't sure. How many people are skipping lines on the 2nd tier stuff just to stand in line for the top tier ones???

You mean like how FL originally debuted as a single option add on? I’m one of those strange folks that keeps ticket stubs and my old FL wristbands and I still have one of the very first FL wristbands. I never really understood the tier system considering if you’re going to pay extra for it, why wouldn’t you want them all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, DJSkyFoxx said:

You mean like how FL originally debuted as a single option add on? I’m one of those strange folks that keeps ticket stubs and my old FL wristbands and I still have one of the very first FL wristbands. I never really understood the tier system considering if you’re going to pay extra for it, why wouldn’t you want them all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A family with children that do not meet height requirements on some of the bigger rides or just just not otherwise ready for them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2020 at 11:33 AM, King Ding Dong said:

A family with children that do not meet height requirements on some of the bigger rides or just just not otherwise ready for them.

Maybe, but I would honestly think they wouldn't waste the money on them then at that juncture.

35 minutes ago, DJSkyFoxx said:

Maybe, but I would honestly think they wouldn't waste the money on them then at that juncture.

So family at KI for their 1 trip of the year On a Saturday.  Mom and 8 year old likes some rides but not the big ones, but 14yo and Dad want go big and go fast.   (My youngest was this way until 10).   So your solution is the whole family must wait in long lines and only get a few in all day or all must purchase FL+ even though 2 members won’t use it to the full extent?  OK.

On 3/10/2020 at 7:58 AM, King Ding Dong said:

So family at KI for their 1 trip of the year On a Saturday.  Mom and 8 year old likes some rides but not the big ones, but 14yo and Dad want go big and go fast.   (My youngest was this way until 10).   So your solution is the whole family must wait in long lines and only get a few in all day or all must purchase FL+ even though 2 members won’t use it to the full extent?  OK.

Yep. That is exactly what I am saying. And it would not be FL+, it would just be FL. So yep.