Sign in to follow this  
fromkingstocedar

Cedar Point Fast Lane 2020

Surprised Valravn was dropped down, that ride always had a very long Fast Lane Plus line. Never have seen it short.

Surprised as well, but usually by 4-5 in the afternoon the line gets much shorter like all the rest of the front-of-park coasters.  

GateKeeper makes sense, most of the time it's capacity outweighs it's demand, so there's either never a line, or the wait is very short, Millennium Force should've been FL+ to begin with, and I'm extremely surprised that Valravn moved off of Fast Lane Plus so quickly considering how popular the ride is still. 

Millennium Force being on FLP makes sense, considering this coming season is the ride's 20th anniversary.

I hope the switch to a single Fast Lane is something that happens at all the parks. Hopefully the price point for the single Fast Lane option would be somewhere between that of regular Fast Lane and Plus, but I'm betting it's going to be closer to the cost of Plus

• Like 2

On 2/12/2020 at 12:06 PM, Honorarius said:

^^^ Wouldn't surprise me at all if the only option is the same price as the Plus...

At Carowinds it will be the price of Plus but marketed as a savings somehow. They realized most people at that park are buying plus. 

I have thought for a while that they should get rid of the regular Fast Lane and have only a single "all you can ride" option that covers all of the rides, but that they should also offer a $25-$30 option that allows for 5-7 uses, with the newest rides being limted to one use per pass.. Dollywood does this very well, and gives a great option for the guest who needs a fast pass, but will not be at the park long enough to justify the all you can eat pass at a higher price.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:05 AM, SnakePlissken said:

At Carowinds it will be the price of Plus but marketed as a savings somehow. They realized most people at that park are buying plus. 

That's what I would have thought, but I wasn't sure. How many people are skipping lines on the 2nd tier stuff just to stand in line for the top tier ones???

1 hour ago, Honorarius said:

That's what I would have thought, but I wasn't sure. How many people are skipping lines on the 2nd tier stuff just to stand in line for the top tier ones???

That park only has 4 really good coasters. 2 of which we have better versions of in our home state. Maybe soon 3.