KIC Podcast: Episode 8- Kings Island: A Ride Through Time Book

CoastersRZ

Don`t forget that you can get this podcast on iTunes, Google Podcast and on Spotify!  Be sure to subscripe to not miss an episode!

Show notes:  Join Robbie (CoastersRZ) and Brad (IndyGuy4KI) as they are joined by Evan (KIghostguy).

In this episode we discuss Evan`s new book: Kings Island: A Ride Through Time

We discuss the following:

-How the idea of his book came about
-Who he has interviewed
-Interesting things he has come across along the way
-What to look forward to in the book

We will be sure to keep you updated on when an official release date for the book is available!

We hope you enjoy this episode!  Watch for Episode 9 to come out soon!   As always, if you have any ideas for future episodes, please let me know! 

kicpod 1.jpg

• Like 9

• 4 months later...

I know a lot of crazy things have happened since this was recorded. But I’m just curious, any updates on when the book might be released? Either way I’m really looking forward to buying a copy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, pianoman said:

I know a lot of crazy things have happened since this was recorded. But I’m just curious, any updates on when the book might be released? Either way I’m really looking forward to buying a copyemoji846.png!

It will be released this summer. The publisher has the final copy and they’re proofreading it right now! Unfortunately, coronavirus resulted in the publisher having a backlog of projects to work through. The wait will be worth it! I can’t wait for you to read it.

• Like 3

It will be released this summer. The publisher has the final copy and they’re proofreading it right now! Unfortunately, coronavirus resulted in the publisher having a backlog of projects to work through. The wait will be worth it! I can’t wait for you to read it.

Awesome! Thanks for the update!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2020 at 11:30 PM, thejej said:

Honestly so excited for this book. Just discovered KIGhostGuy’s blog and was bummed to see there were no recent additions—now I see why. :D

I hope you enjoy it! Sorry about the blog dissapointment--there are lots of fun things I'm saving for this book! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 10:01 PM, KIghostguy said:

I hope you enjoy it! Sorry about the blog dissapointment--there are lots of fun things I'm saving for this book! :)

No disappointment if I get to have a physical copy of the history of the park! Buying a few copies for friends as well. :) 

• Like 1