Jungle Cruise boat sinks.

None "died."  I think the water ranges from only a couple feet deep to it's deepest part - 5 feet.  The guests were evac'd and none injured - just wet (according to reports.)  Its already reopened.

Now if the boat flipped or something that could be bad...

On 2/27/2020 at 7:19 PM, malem said:

I have to wonder, was @XGatorHead 8904 at WDW today?

:)

On 2/28/2020 at 9:40 AM, TombRaiderFTW said:

*checks calendar* It's not Christmas yet... ;)

Nice!  No, I was not involved in this boat sinking, however, I was at MK a few weeks earlier on February 14th, chaperoning my daughter's band trip there.  We had a FastPass for Jungle Cruise first thing, but as we were getting off the bus and headed towards the ferry, my daughter asked me if I could add one more friend to our FastPass plans for the day.  I was already in charge of lining up FPs for eight people, what was one more?  I told her I would try but it would be doubtful. 

I kept trying to add her on to Jungle Cruise with no luck by the time we got to the ride, so I let her take my spot (I later found out something that would have gotten her on with us without me sitting out, which I used a few days later for Tower of Terror, but I'm not posting what it was).  I used the time to rework our FP times to get her added on to everything else that day.

So, the closest I came to the ride was right outside the exit.  It wasn't me! :lol:

• Like 1