Gold Pass bring a friend

jensenracing77

I tried to find this is a search but can't. With a gold pass, are there only certain days you can bring a friend or is it any day? Is it only 4 friends one time per pass for the entire year? I would assume you can't bring a friend as many times as you want for $19.99? Just like a little more information on how this works. 

1 hour ago, jensenracing77 said:

I tried to find this is a search but can't. With a gold pass, are there only certain days you can bring a friend or is it any day? Is it only 4 friends one time per pass for the entire year? I would assume you can't bring a friend as many times as you want for $19.99? Just like a little more information on how this works. 

So they only have special weeks or weekends where they offer this. Most of the time its posted last minute (like a week or two in advanced).  It's a couple times it's been $14.99 per guest during Haunt. I took guests last year, however I only tried once, so I don't know if it works multiple times or only once per season. This year all regular season Wednesdays it's $21.99 per guest according to the Kings Island Website. Make sure to check the website often, they usually have lots of frequent offers for bringing guests.

• Like 1

you can buy bring a friend as many days as you like-  a big thing i learned last year is the pricing runs like airlines.  EX: I checked late june/early july planning days out for friends and many suns were 17.99 in sept and oct.  Nobody pinned down a day till closer and the price had jumped up to 19.99 & 21.99 closer in to the days as i'm sure their prospective numbers were better accessed.  As like disney and other parks price goes up on busier days for deterrence ( not always but in disneys case hence spring break and new years are the most expensive prices you'll pay out of pocket and off days where they want to bring in people are way cheaper etc).  Some of it is capitalizing on people wanting to come too on those particular times.  

Online can be cheaper than the park if you catch those 14.99 and 17.99 days even with the convenience fee. 19.99-& up just buy at the park and skip the extra fees.  

yes its up to 4 per pass.  most days have bring a friend pricing especially during the week when they want to get people through the gates. 

Hope this little extra tid bit helps :) 

13 hours ago, jensenracing77 said: