Orion Nickname Discussion

King Ding Dong

On 3/3/2020 at 9:54 AM, IndyGuy4KI said:

I call MT Mysti to give it personality and to be cute, but I am not seeing a need to do anything with Orion.

For some reason I got stuck on calling MT Chicken Tenders. My daughter finds it funny, so at least I'm cool in the eyes of her. LOL 

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Ki Man said:

All of these nicknames are equally lame, but this is by far the worst. Yikes.

My gf has video that she plays back for me about once a week at the announcement when the crowd starts chanting “Giga! Giga! Giga!” before speakers took the stage I was chanting “Jigga! Jigga! Jigga!” and everyone around us looked so confused! :D

1 hour ago, BoddaH1994 said:

My gf has video that she plays back for me about once a week at the announcement when the crowd starts chanting “Giga! Giga! Giga!” before speakers took the stage I was chanting “Jigga! Jigga! Jigga!” and everyone around us looked so confused! :D

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jigga Please try and come up with something better. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Ki Man said:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jigga Please try and come up with something better. 

Am I reading that page wrong?   Items 1 and 2 indicate the term had a negative connotation up until the 80’s but after that (3 & 4) it’s meaning became positive and appears to remain that way currently.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am thinking Orion could be known as "The Iron" due to the comparisons to a flat ride. I am 'pressed' to ride it soon as soon as the 'wrinkles' are worked out prior to opening day. I hope to be 'Permanent(ly) (im)pessed' by the ride and the 'ironing board' looking legs holding up the track.  ...keep it going...

On 3/3/2020 at 8:54 AM, chad_1138 said:

Oreo

17 hours ago, VortexBFForever said:

Last fall, a friend and I decided on the nickname of Oreo.

We got the idea while riding Vortex, so I am definitely sticking with it. :) 

Jinx!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...