Meet the Nicktoons & Celebration Parade Audio?

SirDoes

Along with other Cedar Fair parks, when King's Island was still under Paramount Parks, they had a show called Meet the Nicktoons and a parade called Nickelodeon Celebration Parade, both using the Nickelodeon characters they had licensed at the time. I can't seem to find any clean/full rips of the audio for the songs featured in the shows and parade. Anyone know where I could find it, or perhaps even have it?

15 hours ago, TheRickster said:

The parade was only one year in 2006. It was really Paramount's doing as Cedar Fair bought the parks in May of that year.

The Parade was at KI for 3 years. It started in 2004 and made return engagements in 2005 and 2006, with some float modifications, additions and subtractions through the years.

• Like 2

On 3/4/2020 at 1:01 AM, BoddaH1994 said:

I have the audio from the Nickelodeon Celebration Parade in its entirety. Send me a PM and we can figure out a way for me to send it to you.

Great! I can’t seem to send pm anyone without an error message coming up though, so I’ll have to look into that.

On 3/4/2020 at 4:07 PM, PTFlyGuy said:

The Parade was at KI for 3 years. It started in 2004 and made return engagements in 2005 and 2006, with some float modifications, additions and subtractions through the years.

I'm not sure about 04, but there are pics here dating it to 05. I have no clue why I was thinking it was only 2006.

• 1 year later...