Hotel packages with park tickets?

Hello everyone!

Since KI is a Cedar Fair park, I assumed we would be able to book a package deal like we did online for Cedar Point last year.  Does anyone have any knowledge about booking that type of deal?  I would rather just book hotel and tickets etc all together.  We even had the option to pay over six months with Cedar Point.  Any info is appreciated! Thanks!!!

Looking at the Kings Island website, all I see is "packages coming soon".  The main difference is that at Cedar Point, you were booking a Cedar Point owned hotel (I'm guessing?)  Kings Island does not have any of their own hotels.

The only option (possibly) for a package is if the Great Wolf Lodge has a package deal.

I always stay at the Super 8 Mason. It's always a nice room and I do know that they typically offer packages that include tickets. The staff is always great and have gone out of their way to make sure my stay was a pleasant one. I will be staying there yet again this year. 

The Super 8 is "Super" hit or miss. Its the best deal around. Half the rooms are dirty. Sometimes you get a hard bed, sometimes soft. If you are on the left side there's bad road noise from the freeway. Worse if it rains. One night the toilet wouldn't stop running for me so I turned the water off. I have had lamps and light switches not work so I had to feel around in the dark. Dirty, stained bedsheets, non smokers room that smells like smoke, cigarette burn holes in furniture and curtains. The night of Coasterstock when I was so tired I could fall over the electronic dock lock wouldn't turn green and open my door and I had to go find a manager 3 times. Breakfast is not great.