Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks

Hawaiian Coasters 325

11 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

My point exactly.   If I was DeWine I wouldn’t accept anything that EVP says at face value.   I would demand hard quantifiable capacity limits, like 10K per day max.  

Only my most trusted and loyal minions get that treatment.  It takes years of servitude to reach that level.  

Dude, since i cant do anything since I can't ride Diamondback the biggest fastest tallest longest meanest roller coaster ever to strike Kings Island would you help me out.  I will be your friend because I have never had a friend like who is the guy in charge of the Ho Ho company.  I mean its just a box of snacks.  Help a dude out!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ThrillKingsFitzy said:

Wow you really like Diamondback!

I love it.  I can't ever stop thinking about it.  I've been on about 15 roller coasters and Diamondback the biggest fastest tallest longest meanest roller coaster ever to strike Kings Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   And they need to let it open.  I hope Kings Island wins that lawsuite!

Just now, dbackdreams said:

I love it.  I can't ever stop thinking about it.  I've been on about 15 roller coasters and Diamondback the biggest fastest tallest longest meanest roller coaster ever to strike Kings Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   And they need to let it open.  I hope Kings Island wins that lawsuite!

Maybe DeWine is upset that Orion opening means Diamondback isn't the biggest fastest tallest meanest coaster to ever strike Kings Island!!!!!

• Like 2

Ummm, maybe i am wrong but i learned that the legislaror sets states laws so the governor CANT llet them drive or not let them drive 150 mph.  My dad got a speeding ticket for going 82 MPH!!!!

which ironically is the same speed as the biggest fastest tallest longest meanest roller coaster ever to strike Kings Island:P

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, matt112986 said:

Maybe DeWine is upset that Orion opening means Diamondback isn't the biggest fastest tallest meanest coaster to ever strike Kings Island!!!!!

He better not be, and it will always be unless I like Orion better.  But I have been on almost 15 roller coasters and Diamondback the biggest fastest tallest longest meanest roller coaster ever to strike Kings Island is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, disco2000 said:

which ironically is the same speed as the biggest fastest tallest longest meanest roller coaster ever to strike Kings Island:P

Im gonna have to tell him that  Maybe he will do it agin but not get a ticket!!!!!

Just now, disco2000 said:

What if the majority vote to close the border to Indiana - you good with that:P

I tend to stand on the side of states' rights. So actually I would be. If DeWine wanted to only allow Ohio people at Kings Island for the time being and the people of Ohio agreed with that...done! I'd just have to go elsewhere.

• Like 1

He better not be, and it will always be unless I like Orion better.  But I have been on almost 15 roller coasters and Diamondback the biggest fastest tallest longest meanest roller coaster ever to strike Kings Island is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI its never been longest. Beast has it beat in both track length and duration.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bjcolglazier said:

If the masses of people in Ohio would prefer a 150mph speed limit. YES.

Well the masses in Ohio will have the opportunity to vote their opinion in 2022.  Until that time, elections have consequences.  

I hear Indiana Beach is a fine park, maybe you should check it out. :P

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

Well the masses in Ohio will have the opportunity to vote their opinion in 2022.  Until that time, elections have consequences.  

Indeed. It is a Republic we live in, not a Democracy. Many people confuse the two. I do not. I understand.

I have a season pass to Indiana Beach. It's about 30 minutes from my house, and I'll be there!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, dbackdreams said:

Guys,  this dude has almost 15 credits, I think we need to take him very seriously, he clearly knows his stuff.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Ding Dong said:

Guys,  this dude has almost 15 credits, I think we need to take him very seriously, he clearly knows his stuff.  

Well listen to you Mr. High and Mighty!  I don't care if you own the ho ho company, that was mean.  Didn't you have to start somewhere.  Geeze.  Why do you have to be so mean.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

Diamondback is still my favorite coaster ever. It's very controversial even in my own head, but I think that's all he was saying. But I mean if we all need to measure credits I'll whip mine out. 

4 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

To stay in power for as long as I have one must rule with an cream filled fist and be completely merciless.  

I dont know if you are joking or not but you still sound like a mean man.  I can see why you wouldnt share a treat with someone at christmas.  Just a meanie.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bjcolglazier said:

Diamondback is still my favorite coaster ever. It's very controversial even in my own head, but I think that's all he was saying. But I mean if we all need to measure credits I'll whip mine out. 

Thank you my dude.  I dont thing its controversial.  Mr Meanie King Ding Dong was being mean.  If he wants to make fun of me thats not right.  But I am glad you like Diamondback the biggest fastest tallest longest meanest metal roller coaster ever to strike Kings Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

How do they stack up to Nacho?

My personal struggle is Top Thrill Dragster. I could ride that thing over and over and over and over. And over. Something I could not do on Diamondback. But they're completely different experiences. Can't wait to ride Orion. Have a feeling I'm going to enjoy it, but...you never know until you ride.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, bjcolglazier said:

My personal struggle is Top Thrill Dragster. I could ride that thing over and over and over and over. And over. Something I could not do on Diamondback. But they're completely different experiences. Can't wait to ride Orion. Have a feeling I'm going to enjoy it, but...you never know until you ride.

I want to go to Cedar Point, thasts where Top Thrill Dragester is, right?  I watched it on Youtube.  Thank you for being nice and not mean like King Ding Dong.

9 hours ago, King Ding Dong said:

So am I meaner than Diamondback?  For my reputation, I certainly hope so. 

Diamondback is mean good.  You are just a terrible mean man for making fun of me.  I heard that the virus is making people mean and I hope you realize the meaness you have.  But I am not gonna let it get me down.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dbackdreams said:

I want to go to Cedar Point, thasts where Top Thrill Dragester is, right?  I watched it on Youtube.  Thank you for being nice and not mean like King Ding Dong.

Yup, Top Thrill Dragster sure is a blast.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dbackdreams said:

Diamondback is mean good.  You are just a terrible mean man for making fun of me.  I heard that the virus is making people mean and I hope you realize the meaness you have.  But I am not gonna let it get me down.

Well I can’t argue with you there.  So I think Adventure Express is the most thrilling, well themed and the absolute best coaster at at Kings Island and makes Diamondback look like a kiddie coaster at washed up carnival.  What do you think?

• Haha 2