Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks

Hawaiian Coasters 325

15 minutes ago, standbyme said:

After some research I am assuming that you are hoping everyone that said it wouldn't open will be happy...but, on the off chance you were specifically talking about someone named Everett, ignore this post.*

everydoby.jpg

*I'm just filling in for King Ding Dong until he can get on here and give you a hard time. ;)

You didn't direct him to the Universal forums?

22 minutes ago, dbackdreams said:

whats a terpy?

A nickname for The Interpreter, the user with the most community reputation (likes, laughs, and thanks) . He isn't active on the forums anymore, I don't know much about his presence on KIC, because I joined last year.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dbackdreams said:
57 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

No, just read pages 106 to now, you will see. Oh yeah, he also managed to post more than 50 things on this site on his first day.

Is that badd

Short answer: Yes. ;)

Long answer: One might suggest to first look around and get a feel of the place before posting a bunch.  Read up on existing topics and see how conversations ebb and flow. Notice that many people here aren't on all hours of the day and likely respond once in a thread with a well thought post; others a little more often. In general double posting is frowned upon, give people a chance to respond and interact.

Not to tamp your enthusiasm too much, but you do come across a little too hyper.  This isn't a chat room, it's a discussion forum.

Sorry if I come across as an old curmudgeon. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, dbackdreams said:

that King Ding Gong is a meanie.  He makes fun of me and makes dirty comments about things that kids shoulnt see.  I dont know who Evrettt is what did he do?

Yeah trust me buddy I was there. I made the mistake of being too optimistic and I was given the KDD lecture. I do think that he should lay off a little bit because you are new here. Once you have been on KICentral for a little while, you’ll get used to it.

Now, let’s look forward to KI’s opening on June 19th. You can ride Diamondback then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Not personally, but I have met him before. If you ask some of the other members on here, they will likely tell you about the time him and I messaged each other last summer when the teasers went up. I stopped doing it a long time ago since I have been told the park doesn't like people telling people from the local news about stuff happening at the park. 

The park especially hates it when it is an employee not authorized to speak on behalf of the park:P

One would think that is in the employee manual or something LOL

1 minute ago, disco2000 said:

The park especially hates it when it is an employee not authorized to speak on behalf of the park:P

One would think that is in the employee manual or something LOL

Or that it's also one of the first things they tell you at orientation! Gotta be careful what you post, because they can and will make you take something down. Ask me how I know...

43 minutes ago, Snowball said:

Or that it's also one of the first things they tell you at orientation! Gotta be careful what you post, because they can and will make you take something down. Ask me how I know...

Been there before. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Ding Dong said:

(fine, but he is just trolling and if you read all his posts you would understand that.)

I am just going to ignore you because you ar mean .. You think because you run ho ho company that you can do it but guess what!  Its not going to work on me.  You go be maen to somebody else.  Im dreaming about ridign Diamondback you just stay on Adventre Express.  You have been mean to others because of what threillkingfritz said.

to everybody else ill try to be better and i hope you will all except me as friend and meet me at Diamondback when Kings Island opens and im excited about htat!

1 minute ago, chibul said:

People on Facebook saying that Cedar Point has announced that they'll be requiring masks at all times based on this link - but correct me if I'm wrong; this is for their hotel, not the park, correct?

https://www.cedarpoint.com/vacation/packages/sun-and-fun/safety-procedures

Well if they are requiring them for the resort, they are more than likely going to require them for the park.

Just now, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Well if they are requiring them for the resort, they are more than likely going to require them for the park.

Yikes. In that case I may be saving our passes for 2021. Not going to walk around with a mask in the heat all day.

Just now, Snowball said:

Glancing over that, it seems to mention Cedar Point a lot, and not their properties such as the hotel. If it was just the hotel I'd think they'd specify that.

well, the second bullet point does specify the hotel:

• Stay at least 6 feet/ 2 meters from other people and do not gather in groups. This includes both indoor areas of the hotel and outside areas such as pools and the beach.
  • Like 1