Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks

Hawaiian Coasters 325

This is concerning. CNN is stating that the majority of the spike is around Cincinnati?

No this not a troll, but a person with a learning disability. I was messaging him about his posts and his father is aware. He’s doing the best he can to post correctly on here. Cut him some slack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, disco2000 said:

Hopefully the union is able to negotiate a delayed reopening. I know I would certainly be terrified to work at Disney World with Florida's current spike.

46 minutes ago, chibul said:

This is concerning. CNN is stating that the majority of the spike is around Cincinnati?

It is not just CNN.

https://www.dispatch.com/news/20200625/ohio-coronavirus-cases-up-892-thursday-highest-since-april

https://patch.com/ohio/cleveland/ohio-coronavirus-spike-continues-892-new-cases-confirmed

1 hour ago, Nutterie said:

i really cant tell if this is a 6 year old, a troll, or a non-native speaker

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have been messaging the user that people are not sure of their intentions.  There is nothing trollish about his intentions for posting on KIC. The admin are going to welcome him on KIC and ask that fellow members do the same.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, dbackdreams said:

I don't like mean people like that one karen. There are more to and I trying to get better so they can just how way.

Don't worry about them, you're doing fine. Alot of your excitement comes through when you're talking about rides. That's what we're mostly here for anyway.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PatchesC said:

Don't worry about them, you're doing fine. Alot of your excitement comes through when you're talking about rides. That's what we're mostly here for anyway.

Thanks you for being nice because I like it when people are nice. I am not just some kid I am a kid who likes Daimonbdack because it fun and kewl!!!! Dad an mom like to I wish I could take jakey my doggo on it!!!!

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, VekomaRulz said:

Another Cedar Fair park reopening, Dorney Park on July 8th for pass holders, July 11th for everyone. The water park isn't going to open with the rest of the park.

https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/lehighvalley/dorney-park-to-open-july-8-for-season-passholders-july-11-to-public/article_ead26910-b78e-11ea-b3b4-73d7a6376d85.html

So several parks opening up. Sounds like good news. Everyone be safe, wear a mask and wash your hands. I'm teaching this to my son.  He's very excited to ride the Diamondback soon!

He is working really hard to make better word choices, please bare with him. I'm trying to help him, but he also needs to learn some life lessons. Not everyone is always nice, but to those people I do thank you for helping me and his mom realize.

NOTE: This is the father.  He's shown no interest in posting today.  He just wants to ride Diamondback!

• Like 9

Just now, flightoffear1996 said:

Just a reminder if you get a test and test positive, you have to get retested. If that test is positive that counts as a 2nd test. So just because there is 987 cases doesn't mean 987 people have it. 

Ok, but with increased hospitalizations it’s clear this virus is spreading more and more. If people don’t start changing the way they’re behaving then this state will turn into Florida soon enough with 9,000 new daily cases.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Benjamin22 said:

Ok, but with increased hospitalizations it’s clear this virus is spreading more and more. If people don’t start changing the way they’re behaving then this state will turn into Florida soon enough with 9,000 new daily cases.

Also to note, Houston’s children’s hospitals are now admitting adults, in order to free up beds. This is getting out of control: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.khou.com/amp/article/news/health/coronavirus/texas-childrens-hospital-admitting-adult-patients-as-covid-19-cases-continue-to-rise/285-5aa0a132-a318-4a41-81b3-6659086c2ef7

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Benjamin22 said:

Yes, I wasn't disputing the fact the virus was spreading, it in fact is. 

1 minute ago, gforce1994 said:

Also to note, Houston’s children’s hospitals are now admitting adults, in order to free up beds. This is getting out of control: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.khou.com/amp/article/news/health/coronavirus/texas-childrens-hospital-admitting-adult-patients-as-covid-19-cases-continue-to-rise/285-5aa0a132-a318-4a41-81b3-6659086c2ef7

Texas imo opened way too early. I saw this coming when the governor out of nowhere pushed reopening. Texas just today ordered the closing of bars. I think it's time for Texas to start implementing lockdowns in places. I believe I saw where Houston warned that a stay at home order could come there. 

35 minutes ago, gforce1994 said:

Furthermore, there is no social distancing in Indiana Beach, which is slightly concerning.

Indiana Beach just opened up like 4 hours ago and not to the public until tomorrow. How do you know they are not social distancing? Are you there taking pictures or videos? Also Indiana is suppose to go into stage 5 on July 4th and is already in stage 4.

45 minutes ago, SnakePlissken said:

Indiana Beach just opened up like 4 hours ago and not to the public until tomorrow. How do you know they are not social distancing? Are you there taking pictures or videos? Also Indiana is suppose to go into stage 5 on July 4th and is already in stage 4.

Photos from Coaster Studios.

3A466FCC-A4D3-4FC5-B3AD-9374A0E24137.jpeg

539AA698-2D10-4489-92D0-AF39DE15C7B6.png

• Like 4