Nothing beats stick figure Jesus  

if he can be rebuilt so can a delayed ki season right lol

867E281C-A866-478F-AC28-9BB1993C9B04.jpeg

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, LuckyluvsKI said:

Nothing beats stick figure Jesus  

if he can be rebuilt so can a delayed ki season right lol

867E281C-A866-478F-AC28-9BB1993C9B04.jpeg

LOL. Rebuilt with a new one. Because apparently the message 'sent from above' wasn't clear enough the first time. Haha!

• Haha 2

On 4/5/2020 at 6:56 PM, King Ding Dong said:

Link please.  I want to be the next overnight trillionaire.  I know some hospitals in NYC and here in Cbus that will pay top dollar.   Don’t post it. PM me, I will give you a cut.  :lol:

On that note. I sure hope we can continue making payments on the payment plan if we choose.  When I renewed the Canadian currency conversion rate was 1.3 now it is at 1.42

On 4/5/2020 at 8:09 PM, KIguy2004 said:

Can I get the link too? PM

PMs sent.

5 hours ago, King Ding Dong said:

How does a ride-op on any coaster check restraints/staple without getting up close?  Is PPE the answer?  July and August hustling outside with all that on?  Not to many are going to put up with that.  I gave up wearing an N95 mask mowing my lawn after 3 times and just paid a neighbor kid to do it. 

And this alone could be one of the reasons why an amusement park may be one of the last business sectors to re-open. 

Let's face it, depending on the ride, a ride op will come into close proximity to thousands of people a day.  Certainly more people than most first-responders or hospital employees or most industries for that matter...  

And depending on the ride, the ride-ops get up close and personal simply based on where the restraint is they need to check.  Totally inappropriate and should not be done under any circumstance, but to make the point, on most rides like Drop Tower, and then Beast and Racer having to bend down to check the restraint, you are close enough to kiss their cheek when they check your restraint.  That would probably result in a call to security and removal from the park and I am not suggesting that in any form or fashion, but that is how close they get in some instances..  Vortex not so much...um wait never mind that ride is gone...I guess we still have The Bat...

What about rides like Steel Vengeance and Twisted Timbers where the employee puts down your lap bar.  Or having to check the height of a kid.  What about shoulder-to-shoulder filling of the Eiffel Tower elevator...maybe they re-open the steps and allow one at a time (and yes I do know that is impossible with all the wiring and lack of safety for a guest):P

Keeping the employees safe will be paramount and will be a huge factor in when the parks can open. 

At the proximity they are to guests, paper masks won’t protect them so they will need N95, plus eye protection, plus gloves.  And how often will they need to replace/exchange these?  In the heat those masks won't last an hour before they become sweat wet and unusable.  Dispatch times will come to a crawl.  Without herd immunity or a vaccine, they will catch it from asymptomatic carriers or become asymptomatic carries and spread it, there is just no way around it. 

And this would all be a new unanticipated expense...how many remember the gas price increases many years ago and many companies, like trash hauling, added a fuel surcharge temporarily into their pricing.  Would the typical guest be willing to pay a $10 surcharge each visit to compensate for these added measures...

• Like 1