Indiana Beach May Be Saved After All

1 hour ago, ThrillKingsFitzy said:

image.png

Indiana Beach announced that someone is interested in Indiana Beach and it might be saved to open for the 2020 season...

That is not how I read that at all. I read it as they are hopeful to find someone to purchase and open this season.  Not that they have someone wanting to buy yet.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

That is not how I read that at all. I read it as they are hopeful to find someone to purchase and open this season.  Not that they have someone wanting to buy yet.

Sorry I guess I worded it wrong. It says that since the closing, it has sparked new interest in some companies. I didn’t mean anyone is buying it. Sorry that there was confusion

• Like 2

Oh, no problem. I just don't want people to give up their hopes when I did not get the warm and fuzzes over it. From someone who purchased 5 season passes for 2020, I really want the park to be back open. I feel that letter was to calm local people down and did not really give any answers. 

The CEO of Apex Parks Group (John Fitzgerald) which ran Indiana Beach through last year came from Six Flags where he was the park manager of Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ.  So Indiana Beach was already being ran by Six Flags in a sense (which explains why Indiana Beach failed)

https://apexparksgroup.com/news#18